Digital Marketing Manager
Company: simPRO Software
Posted on: August 7, 2022
simPRO is seeking a Digital Marketing Manager to help scale the
adoption and awareness of simPRO's brand, products and solutions
globally. This role will lead global campaign strategies and
execute on them across all digital channels in markets globally.
This role will develop and implement successful campaigns that
create brand awareness, increase site traffic, generate new leads,
convert existing leads and build loyalty and advocacy with our
This role will lead, project manage, build, implement, amplify,
report on and optimize global marketing campaigns. You will
collaborate with key stakeholders in marketing, sales and customer
success in developing an annual campaign calendar supporting all
aspects of our customer journey across all of simPRO's products.
This role will report to the Director of Digital Marketing.
Essential Responsibilities And Duties
- Campaign strategy and calendar management
- Build and execute marketing campaigns for brand awareness,
customer acquisition, conversions, customer referral/advocacy, new
market introductions and education
- Identify and recommend campaign audience targeting, promotional
incentives and messaging themes
- Campaign collaboration and alignment with content, design,
marketing operations, email, web and field marketing and sales
teams bringing our campaign strategies to life
- Development of campaign briefing materials
- End-to-end project management of campaigns
- Write personalized, clear campaign content
- Define, execute and report on A/B campaign test strategies
- Monitor and report on campaign results based on defined
campaign KPIs. Make recommendations for campaign optimization to
ensure marketing objectives are attained.
- Management of B2B SaaS review platforms (G2, Capterra, Google
My Business) and campaigns to support these platforms
- Subject matter expert in B2B SaaS campaign trends across all
areas of the customer journey
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, or a related
- 2-4 years of experience in digital marketing. Agency experience
- Past experience with campaign development, execution and
- Familiarity with CRM and marketing automation technology,
previous experience with Salesforce or Pardot is a plus
- Excellent project management skills, Asana experience a
- Strong writing skills with high attention to detail
- Great communicator with the ability to work both independently
and with a diverse group of people, attitudes, and
- Proven ability to develop strong stakeholder relationships.
Ability to build trust among teams
- Strong analytical skills and ability to sort through data and
find solutions to challenges.
- High degree of initiative, resourcefulness, and personal
- Great time management skills and the ability to balance and
execute multiple projects at once
Keywords: simPRO Software, Broomfield , Digital Marketing Manager, Advertising , Broomfield, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!