Sales Academy - Account Manager 1
Posted on: January 9, 2019
CenturyLink (NYSE: CTL) is a global communications and IT services company focused on connecting its customers to the power of the digital world. CenturyLink offers network and data systems management, big data analytics, managed security services, hosting, cloud, and IT consulting services. The company provides broadband, voice, video, advanced data and managed network services over a robust 265,000-route-mile U.S. fiber network and a 360,000-route-mile international transport network. Visit CenturyLink for more information.
Participate in an immersive CenturyLink Enterprise Sales Academy to learn the technical and professional fundamentals to facilitate success. Learn through classroom, Virtual Instructor-Led (VILT), and On-the-Job Training (OJT) of CenturyLink's full product and solution portfolio. Sales, Business and Technical training courses will increase overall knowledge of CenturyLink solutions and go-to-market strategies.
- Generate potential sales leads by using lead-generation and research tools during the first 3 month. Proactively qualifies leads and sales prospects by understanding business profile, buying process, requirements and timeline expectations.
- Formulate solutions and present products and solutions persuasively and effectively while linking benefits to the client's business objectives and needs.
- Produce new sales from prospects and current Enterprise customers via telephone and other methods. Must have a sense of urgency and respond to inquiries within established timeframes.
- Successful performance must be clearly demonstrated by achievement of monthly quota.
- Associate Degree or 2+ years of college within the last 8 years
- A history of leadership in extracurricular activities
- Ability to thrive in a complex sales environment
- Strong interpersonal skills and team player
- Demonstrate a positive attitude and acts with integrity
- Demonstrate a high level of accountability
- Associate Degree or course work with an emphasis in Business, Marketing, or Sales
- 6 months sales experience in a quota driven environment
Bachelors or Equivalent in Business or Marketing
Alternate Location: US-Colorado-Broomfield
Requisition #: 208925
This job may require successful completion of an online assessment. A brief description of the assessments can be viewed on our website at http://find.centurylink.jobs/testguides/
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all persons regardless of race, color, ancestry, citizenship, national origin, religion, veteran status, disability, genetic characteristic or information, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, family status, pregnancy, or other legally protected status (collectively, "protected statuses"). We do not tolerate unlawful discrimination in any employment decisions, including recruiting, hiring, compensation, promotion, benefits, discipline, termination, job assignments or training.
The above job definition information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Job duties and responsibilities are subject to change based on changing business needs and conditions.
Keywords: CenturyLink, Broomfield , Sales Academy - Account Manager 1, Sales , Broomfield, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!