Company: Country Financial
Posted on: November 13, 2023
Description We're looking for ambitious, entrepreneurial
professionals who want to own their business and help clients
prepare for life's planned and unexpected moments with the right
insurance products.COUNTRY Financial Insurance Agents have the
opportunity and the autonomy to build a rewarding, financially
stable career while enriching lives in the communities we serve.The
CareerOur Insurance Agents take a consultative approach to grow
business with existing and prospective clients. As independent
contractors, they are in business for themselves but not by
themselves, and they:
- Diversify their income through our portfolio of property and
casualty, life and health lines.
- Have the flexibility to manage their schedules to balance their
careers and personal interests.
- Educate clients and prospects about our products and
- Collaborate with COUNTRY Trust Bank Financial Advisors to
inform clients of our financial products and services.
- Establish an office and build a staff.We OfferCOUNTRY Insurance
Agents have uncapped earning potential without a required buy-in
- Opportunities to earn performance-based global trips and
- Access to continued learning and marketing resources.
- Affiliation with our 95+ year brand heritage and family-focused
culture that values authenticity, integrity, and inclusivity.
Qualifications Successful COUNTRY Insurance Agents are from
different paths, but they are all:
- Entrepreneurial, self-motivated, and goal driven.
- Strong communicators with excellent business acumen.
- Committed to building and maintaining solid connections between
their efforts and their rewards.
- Focused on achieving professional success through securing
- Passionate about making positive impacts in their
- Property/Casualty State Insurance License
- Life/Health State Insurance License Preferred Experience
- Series 6/63 licenses
- Accredited Asset Management Specialist (AAMS)
- Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA)
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Certified Financial Planner (CFP)
- Chartered Financial Consultant (ChFC)
- Bachelor's Degree
- 2+ years of experience in the insurance and or financial
- 5+ years of business ownership or managerial experience These
licenses are not required to apply; however, the candidate's
ability to obtain these licenses is essential when a contract
decision is made. About Us COUNTRY Financial is the trade name for
a collective of affiliated insurance and financial services
companies. This means we have an extended family of support and a
large backing.For nearly 100 years, COUNTRY Financial has been
dedicated to helping others plan for their future while also
protecting what matters most to them. What started long ago as a
simple commitment on Midwest farmlands has expanded to become a
FORTUNE 1000 insurance and financial services organization proudly
serving 19 states.Our insurance agents, financial advisors, and
employees remain dedicated to serving nearly one million households
with our diverse range of personal and business insurance products
as and financial services products. And our consistent AM Best A+
rating means we have the financial strength to keep the promises we
make to our clients.COUNTRY Financial is the marketing name for the
COUNTRY Financial family of affiliated companies (collectively,
COUNTRY), which include COUNTRY Life Insurance Company , COUNTRY
Mutual Insurance Company , and their respective subsidiaries,
located in Bloomington, Illinois.Investment management, retirement,
trust, and planning services provided by COUNTRY Trust Bank . The
investment objectives, risks,charges, and expenses of an investment
company should be carefully considered before investing.
Keywords: Country Financial, Broomfield , Insurance Agent, Sales , Broomfield, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!