Front Desk Agent - Sign on bonus!
Company: HEI Hotels
Posted on: January 12, 2022
Recently renovated and ideally positioned 15 minutes from both
Denver and Boulder, The Westin Westminster provides convenient
access to the 16th Street Mall and Pearl Street Mall, as well as
abundant outdoor recreation afforded by the Rocky Mountains.Our
Vision is to be the premier employer in the hospitality sector
between Denver and Boulder. We recently received the AAA 4 Diamond
rating, and we offer free meals to our associates as well as
monthly employee appreciation celebrations, incentives for
excellent customer service, and discounted hotel stays. Apply today
and join an outstanding hotel focused on providing the highest
quality of hospitality to our guests!We value U.S. military
experience and invite all qualified military candidates to
apply.Assist guests with arrival and departure from hotel, while
providing positive guests experiences. - ($14.75/hr.) (Sign-on
- Greet customers immediately with a friendly and sincere
welcome. Use a positive and clear speaking voice, listen to and
understand requests, respond with appropriate action and provide
accurate information such as outlet hours and local
- Complete the registration process by inputting and retrieving
information from a computer system, confirming pertinent
information including number of guests and room rate. Promote HEI
Hotels and Resorts and brand marketing programs. Make appropriate
selection of rooms based on guest needs. Code electronic keys.
Non-verbally confirm the room number and rate. Provide welcome
folders containing room keys, certificates, coupons and refreshment
center keys as appropriate.
- Verify and imprint credit cards for authorization using
electronic acceptance methods. Handle cash, make change and balance
an assigned house bank. Accept and record vouchers, traveler's
checks, and other forms of payment. Convert foreign currency at
current posted rates. Post charges to guest rooms and house
accounts using the computer.
- Promptly answer the telephone using positive and clear
communication. Input messages into the computer. Retrieve messages
and communicate the content to the guest. Retrieve mail, small
packages and facsimiles for customers as requested.
- Close guest accounts at time of check out and ascertain
satisfaction. In the event of dissatisfaction, negotiate
compromise, which may include authorizing revenue allowances.
- Field guest complaints, conducting thorough research to develop
the most effective solutions and negotiate results. Listen and
extend assistance in order to resolve problems such as price
conflicts, insufficient heating or air conditioning, etc.
- Remain calm and alert especially during emergency situations
and heavy hotel activity. Plan and implement detailed steps by
using experienced judgment and discretion.
- Comply with attendance rules and be available to work on a
- Perform any other job related duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent required, and college degree
- Hotel experience preferred.
- Considerable skill in the use of a calculator to prepare
moderately complex mathematical calculations without error.
- Ability to effectively deal with internal and external
customers, some of whom will require high levels of patience, tact
and diplomacy to defuse anger, collect accurate information and
- Ability to stand and move throughout front office and
continuously perform essential job functions.
- Ability to access and accurately input information using a
moderately complex computer system.
- Ability to observe and detect signs of emergency
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working
relationships with associates, customers and patrons.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills. Ability to
adapt communication style to suit different audiences, such as
effectively communicating with supervisors, coworkers, public
etc.HEI Hotels and Resorts is committed to providing a
comprehensive benefit program that offers you choices for your
physical, mental and financial wellness, creating value in your
most important investment - you!For your physical and mental
wellness we offer competitive Medical and Dental -programs through
Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield as well as -Vision insurance programs
-through EyeMed. -Our Vacation, Sick and Holiday programs are
available for you to rejuvenate with time off. For your financial
wellness, HEI provides a wide array of coverage, including
Supplemental, Spousal and Child Life insurance as well as Short and
Long-Term Disability plans. Our 401(k) Savings Plan with matching
funds, and discounts through our 'YouDecide' and Hotel Room
Discount programs provide additional incentives for choosing HEI as
the employer of your future. Specific details and eligibility of
these programs vary by location and employment status. - -Work
today, get paid today! We proudly partner with DailyPay, a
voluntary benefit that allows our associates access to their
earnings when they want them. - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
- - - - - - - - - - - -HEI Hotels and Resorts is an equal
opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without
regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other
legally protected characteristics.
Keywords: HEI Hotels, Broomfield , Front Desk Agent - Sign on bonus!, Sales , Broomfield, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!