Central Sales Agent - Broomfield,co - Winter Seasonal
Company: Vail Resorts
Posted on: November 22, 2021
We offer a variety of career opportunities at our world-class
resorts and corporate headquarters near Boulder, Colorado in fields
like Finance & Accounting, Human Resources, Information Technology,
Legal, Public Affairs & Sustainability, Marketing, Sales &
Communications and more. Our corporate team shares both a passion
for the outdoors and a drive to re-imagine the mountain resort
experience around the world. Learn more at
Start Your Career Opportunity of a Lifetime at Vail Resorts: Vail
Resorts Corporate Sales and Services (CSS) department is seeking a
passionate, guest experience driven, and enthusiastic individual to
join our team! Our team is composed of goal-oriented individuals
who are encouraged to bring their unique skill set to work every
day. You will be an active member of a team that works to provide
our guests an Experience of a Lifetime at our Epic mountains across
the U.S. and Internationally.
Our team members are responsible for all one-on-one interactions
that take place across our communication channels (phones and
email) and actively contribute to the overall experience of our
guests. Inbound calls offer a variety of sales inquiries, general
information about our products and resorts, support, and
opportunities to provide helpful solutions to guest service
incidents. You will be part of a dynamic team at CSS whose
opportunities for both personal and professional development are
- Responsible for providing informed and accurate responses to
customers about products and services offered for all ski resorts
and properties in the Vail Resorts portfolio via telephone.
- Able to provide an Experience of a Lifetime through
consistently providing positive guest interactions and strong
attention to detail.
- Working with managers to achieve monthly departmental goals.
- Must be able to maintain quality performance on incoming phone
calls from guests with a goal of answering at least 85-90 calls per
day. The calls will be a variety of sales calls, service calls, and
- Retaining significant amounts of information in order to
provide the best customer service with the most accurate and
- An organized, responsible, punctual, accountable individual who
has a sense of urgency and recognizes the importance of adhering to
call center and customer service standards.
- Ability to work well with the call center team as a whole. This
means actively contributing at team meetings, maintaining
flexibility in their scheduling, and a willingness to adapt to
changes in workflow and environment as our business is
- Flexibility to work some weekend days, some holidays, and some
evenings as needed.
- Bilingual Desired.
- Must be able to work through the end of May.
- Please upload a resume, your application will not be considered
Get Non-Traditional Perks, Benefits and Flexibility:
- Ski passes for employees and dependents
- Discount ski coupons for extended family and friends
- Ski lessons
- Discounted lodging
- Discounted bike haul
- Discounted golf
- Discounted tickets for sporting events
- Food and beverage discounts at mountain dining
- Free wellness screenings
- Health club discounts
- Retail discounts at Vail Resorts Retail stores
- Starbucks discounts
- Flexible scheduling available
Develop Your Career Path: More than 60 percent of our Call Center
Agents stay at Vail Resorts for a career and obtain higher
positions at the company. Read about leadership development
philosophy at Vail Resorts -
The budgeted range starts at 17.00. Actual pay will be adjusted
based on experience.
The perks include a free ski pass, and a set of benefits
- Medical, Dental, Vision insurance, and a 401(k) retirement
- Hourly employees are generally eligible for accrued Paid Time
Off (PTO), Extra Time Off (ETO) and Sick Time. Salaried employees
are generally eligible for Flexible Time Off (FTO)
- Paid Parental Leave for eligible mothers and fathers
- Healthcare & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Life, AD&D, and disability insurance
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers and
discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to
our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave,
passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and
challenge the status quo. Whether you're looking for seasonal work
or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender
identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status
protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 369830
Nearest Major Market: Denver
Keywords: Vail Resorts, Broomfield , Central Sales Agent - Broomfield,co - Winter Seasonal, Sales , Broomfield, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!