Supv. Sales & Care - SMB
Posted on: May 24, 2020
CenturyLink (NYSE: CTL) is the second largest U.S. communications
provider to global enterprise customers. With customers in more
than 60 countries and an intense focus on the customer experience,
CenturyLink strives to be the worlds best networking company by
solving customers increased demand for reliable and secure
connections. The company also serves as its customers trusted
partner, helping them manage increased network and IT complexity
and providing managed network and cyber security solutions that
help protect their business.
Supervisors at CenturyLink are front-line leaders who are
responsible for the successful transformation of the CenturyLink
customer service experience. As a Supervisor at CenturyLink you
will be responsible for coaching a dynamic frontline team of agents
to deliver a world-class experience to our valued customers. This
exciting opportunity will allow you to bring forward innovation and
creativity to develop and implement coaching and communication
techniques that will motivate, develop and ensure our teams exceed
sales and performance metrics on a monthly basis.The Main
- Provides supervision and support to work functions assigned
within the position's area of responsibility by leading a team that
handles customer care issues and sells company's products and/or
services via telephone using knowledge of the company's
- Manage to daily, monthly and yearly sales plans and results to
key objectives for sales team.
- Responsible for day-to-day sales activity management, funnel
activity, account management, and customer focused sales
- Coach representatives to transition from care to sales, qualify
leads, identify decision makers, determine customer needs, explain
product/service variations, overcome customer objections and close
- Ensures that adequate staffing is in place to handle the work
function assigned to the position's area of responsibility.
- Monitors individual employee performance on an ongoing basis.
Responsible for conducting formal reviews with employees under this
position's supervision, as required in the Company's policy on
- Acts as the primary point of contact on customer issues that
- Assists in the selection and training of new employees within
the Small Business Advanced Solutions Team.
- Promotes good employee relations through effective
communication and support of customer service and telecom
- Work cross functionality with variety of business leaders and
other direct and indirect sales channels.
- Overall financial tracking, revenue recognition as well as
forecasting responsibilities for the team.
- Other duties as assigned.
What We Look For in a Candidate
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent education and 2-3 yrs of
- Experience with performance management and coaching to
- Experience directing and monitoring the work of others.
- Minimum 4 years customer service, call center, and/or
collections or equivalent experience.
- Strong customer service and retention focus.
- Strong time management skills.
- Excellent communications (oral and written), organizational,
negotiation, persuasion, planning and time management skills.
- Proficiency with MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint,
- Successful completion of Supervisor Assessment
Alternate Location: US-Colorado-Broomfield; US-Colorado-Denver;
Requisition #: 224072
This job may require successful completion of an online assessment.
A brief description of the assessments can be viewed on our website
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all
persons regardless of race, color, ancestry, citizenship, national
origin, religion, veteran status, disability, genetic
characteristic or information, age, gender, sexual orientation,
gender identity, marital status, family status, pregnancy, or other
legally protected status (collectively, protected statuses). We do
not tolerate unlawful discrimination in any employment decisions,
including recruiting, hiring, compensation, promotion, benefits,
discipline, termination, job assignments or training.
The above job definition information has been designed to indicate
the general nature and level of work performed by employees within
this classification. It is not designed to contain or be
interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties,
responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned
to this job. Job duties and responsibilities are subject to change
based on changing business needs and conditions.
Keywords: CenturyLink, Broomfield , Supv. Sales & Care - SMB, Sales , Broomfield, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!