Posted on: August 17, 2019
Food. Cooking. Creativity. Is this your life? Do you believe that
commitment unlocks unlimited potential? We are the perfect Company
to launch or further your career. We are all about great
ingredients, culinary innovation and nourishing inspiration. Oh
yeah, we don't work weekends unless we are opening a new location
or kicking it at some cool industry event.
Guckenheimer, is a national foodservice management company that
pioneered restaurant style, healthful dining in the workplace. We
encourage our team members to join in community events such as Chef
Ann Foundation to support the #RealSchoolFood campaign, promoting
cooking healthy meals with real ingredients at schools., Second
Harvest Food Bank, Girls on the Run, and many more community
We offer fantastic health and wellness benefit options that include
but not limited to medical, HSA, a rewarding wellness program,
dental, vision, FSA, commuter benefits, EAP, free meal each day,
free pair of safety shoes at time of hire, and much more.
Guckenheimer's own Learning Management System at your fingertips
and a yearly tuition reimbursement program will enable you to
enhance your career development in your new and exciting position
We encourage you to apply to our Pantry Productionopportunity and
bring your knowledge and passion of high quality food and customer
service to our culinary program.
Produce cold foods that are visually appealing and good tasting to
Prepare, season, and cook meats, salads, cold catering or other
foodstuffs as required.
- Passion for customer service
- Positive attitude
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Prepare cold foods for the Health Bar, Specialty Salads,
Sandwich Station, Panini Sandwiches and Grab and Go as
- Slice meats and cheeses as required to guckenheimer
- Prepare cut, grilled or roasted vegetables for sandwich
- Season and prepare food according to recipes and
- Use ingredients according to recipes, using various kitchen
utensils and equipment.
- Portion, arrange, and garnish food, and serve food to
- Substitute for or assist other pantry employees during
emergencies or rush periods.
- Wash, peel, cut, and produce, meats and vegetables to utilized
for cold food production.
- Complete produce inventory and orders.
- Must follow all safety rules and actively prevent
- Commitment to the service values and ethics of the client
- Must comply with all ServSafe and HACCP programs and
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Must be able to correctly and safely use standards kitchen
equipment. Chefs' knives; Convection ovens; Meat and cheese slicing
machines, steamers, mandolins, grills, and broilers.
- Must be able to merchandise and present service stations and
catering foods in a pleasing manner according to Guckenheimer
- Knowledge of raw materials, production processes, quality
control, costs, and other techniques for food preparation.
Reporting to this position: None
Reports to: Food Service Manager , General Manager
FLSA status: Nonexempt
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
- Ability to lift a minimum of 25 #.
- Ability to work on their feet 7.5 hour per day excluding
- Employee has to work under pressure and time deadlines during
Guckenheimer embraces equal opportunity employment
Guckenheimer participates in the E-Verify Program, as required by
Keywords: Guckenheimer, Broomfield , Pantry Production, Professions , Broomfield, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!