Vertical Marketing Analyst
Posted on: April 17, 2019
CenturyLink (NYSE: CTL) is a global communications and IT services
company focused on connecting its customers to the power of the
digital world. CenturyLink offers network and data systems
management, big data analytics, managed security services, hosting,
cloud, and IT consulting services. The company provides broadband,
voice, video, advanced data and managed network services over a
robust 265,000-route-mile U.S. fiber network and a
360,000-route-mile international transport network. Visit
CenturyLink for more information.
The Integrated Marketing Vertical Program Analyst contributes to
the go-to-market strategy and marketing plans for the Global
Account Management (GAM) business unit. Owns and continuously
improves the manufacturing vertical within Integrated Marketing by
establishing clear inputs, outputs, and processes. This includes
the development of innovative programs, solutions and content to
drive demand in the vertical market.
- Analyzes data, assesses market trends, engages with subject
matter experts, conducts literature review, prepares reports to
develop segmentation, targeting, positioning, and recommend the
- Translates business needs into actionable sales and marketing
programs. Identify areas of unaddressed market opportunity and
propose innovative solutions to capture the opportunity working
with solutions team to develop.
- Develops marketing messaging and materials for vertical
campaigns that are consistent with the company and brand
positioning and aligned to target personas and segments working
with 3rd party resources and internal teams to execute
- Support sales, marketing, and product stakeholders as a
marketing subject matter expert through workshops, public
appearances, account planning, and publishing.
- Interface with field marketing team regularly to ensure tools,
initiatives and best practices are adopted in regions and leads are
followed up on.
- Collaborate with Segment Strategy, Solution Marketing,
Marketing Operations and Corporate Marketing to develop demand
generation strategies targeting key customer segments in alignment
with sales feedback, new product releases and market
- Employs a disciplined approach to lead management and program
performance, aligning lead management process to campaign
strategies and partnering with inside sales/marketing development
reps (MDRs) to enable effective disposition and nurturing of
- Partners with marketing operations teams to measure /analyze
solution and program performance and to optimize programs as needed
on an ongoing basis.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- 2+ years relevant experience
- Experience with managing verticals preferred
- Commitment to meeting deadlines.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to work on fast-paced, complex projects.
- Able to translate high-level business needs into a clearly
articulated strategy and explicit actions
- Self-sufficient with ability to proactively identify and engage
appropriate resources needed to achieve program objectives
- Exceptional oral and written communications and presentation
skills at the executive level and with large audiences
- Ability to interpret and produce visualizations of data,
primarily via spreadsheets and charts.
- Able to make high-stakes business decisions based on a
thoroughly researched point of view
- Excellent interpersonal skills to manage high-stress situations
and facilitate progress among stakeholders.
- Background in sales, sales engineering, consulting, product
management, marketing, are a plus.
Bachelors or Equivalent
Alternate Location: US-Colorado-Broomfield; US-Colorado-Denver
Requisition #: 210858
This job may require successful completion of an online assessment.
A brief description of the assessments can be viewed on our website
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all
persons regardless of race, color, ancestry, citizenship, national
origin, religion, veteran status, disability, genetic
characteristic or information, age, gender, sexual orientation,
gender identity, marital status, family status, pregnancy, or other
legally protected status (collectively, "protected statuses"). We
do not tolerate unlawful discrimination in any employment
decisions, including recruiting, hiring, compensation, promotion,
benefits, discipline, termination, job assignments or training.
The above job definition information has been designed to indicate
the general nature and level of work performed by employees within
this classification. It is not designed to contain or be
interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties,
responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned
to this job. Job duties and responsibilities are subject to change
based on changing business needs and conditions.
Keywords: CenturyLink, Broomfield , Vertical Marketing Analyst, Professions , Broomfield, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!