Senior DevOps Architect
Posted on: October 11, 2018
CenturyLink (NYSE: CTL) is a global communications and IT services company focused on connecting its customers to the power of the digital world. CenturyLink offers network and data systems management, big data analytics, managed security services, hosting, cloud, and IT consulting services. The company provides broadband, voice, video, advanced data and managed network services over a robust 265,000-route-mile U. S. fiber network and a 360,000-route-mile international transport network. Visit CenturyLink for more information.
The Senior Architect is responsible for developing software components of algorithmic decision platforms using scalable frameworks and architecture patterns. Create user interfaces and visualizations to provide decision makers and data scientists access to platform data. Operationally support platform components and databases.
- Full stack software development in an Agile environment capture requirements, develop code, test, and deploy.
- Manage platform infrastructure used for application runtime, deployment, configuration management, and performance tuning.
- Employ best practice documentation, version control, and continuous integration techniques.
- Participate in selection of appropriate platform components.
- Bachelor s degree or equivalent and or 4+ years of experience or 2+ with a MS degree.
- 2+ years of development experience.
- Experience with object-oriented programing is required, with Java experience preferred.
- Ideal candidate will have some combination of experience with continuously available clustered datacenter applications such as Mesos, Marathon, Consul, Kafka, and NoSql databases.
- Highly motivated and professional approach to your work along with a mindset to quickly learn new languages and software architectures.
- The role requires excellent problem solving and quantitative analysis capabilities, the ability to develop projects with guidance from manager, excellent oral and written communications and interpersonal skills, and a proven track record as a team player with strong business ethics.
Alternate Location: US-Colorado-Broomfield
Requisition #: 201008
This job may require successful completion of an online assessment. A brief description of the assessments can be viewed on our website at http://find. centurylink. jobs/testguides/
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all persons regardless of race, color, ancestry, citizenship, national origin, religion, veteran status, disability, genetic characteristic or information, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, family status, pregnancy, or other legally protected status (collectively, protected statuses ). We do not tolerate unlawful discrimination in any employment decisions, including recruiting, hiring, compensation, promotion, benefits, discipline, termination, job assignments or training.
The above job definition information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Job duties and responsibilities are subject to change based on changing business needs and conditions.
Keywords: CenturyLink, Broomfield , Senior DevOps Architect, Professions , Broomfield, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!