Sales Operations Consultant
Posted on: October 8, 2018
CenturyLink (NYSE: CTL) is a global communications and IT services company focused on connecting its customers to the power of the digital world. CenturyLink offers network and data systems management, big data analytics, managed security services, hosting, cloud, and IT consulting services. The company provides broadband, voice, video, advanced data and managed network services over a robust 265,000-route-mile U. S. fiber network and a 360,000-route-mile international transport network. Visit CenturyLink for more information.
Sales Operations Consultant works in the Solution Sales Organization and is responsible for the Sales Operations processes that support this segment, fundamentally housed in SalesForce. com. The goal is to enable positive customer-centric sales outcomes across the ecosystem. It is important that the candidate understand how to collaborate and communicate effectively across levels and departments, providing value-based solutions that address both technical and strategic issues.
- Provides assistance with ad hoc reporting and other team initiatives.
- Coordinates meetings, travel, and events.
- Processes or approves expense reports and monitors T&E Budget.
- Serves as a liaison for the new hire during the on boarding process.
- Compiles and analyzes information to provide actionable insights.
- Maintains reports, documentation, lists and databases.
- Performs other duties as needed in support of the sales organization.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Works both independently and interactively with others; works collaboratively and supports efforts of team members
- Ability to handle multiple projects at one time and be very detailed-oriented
- Must be able to facilitate meetings and have the ability to state objectives, keep members on task, focus on next steps and determine action plans.
- Prior experience with documentation and analytics
- Project Management experience
Alternate Location: US-Colorado-Broomfield
Requisition #: 204030
This job may require successful completion of an online assessment. A brief description of the assessments can be viewed on our website at http://find. centurylink. jobs/testguides/
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all persons regardless of race, color, ancestry, citizenship, national origin, religion, veteran status, disability, genetic characteristic or information, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, family status, pregnancy, or other legally protected status (collectively, protected statuses ). We do not tolerate unlawful discrimination in any employment decisions, including recruiting, hiring, compensation, promotion, benefits, discipline, termination, job assignments or training.
The above job definition information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Job duties and responsibilities are subject to change based on changing business needs and conditions.
Keywords: CenturyLink, Broomfield , Sales Operations Consultant, Professions , Broomfield, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!