Production Technician - OMS
Company: Altec Industries , Inc.
Posted on: November 15, 2023
Your Organization Altec AIR OMS PRODUCTION TECHAltec AIR has an
exciting opportunity here at our Broomfield, CO facility. - This
position creates and modifies digital work instructions for various
products on different assembly lines to ensure that the production
team has all of the information to be able to build units
efficiently and with good quality. - This position also works with
the engineering and production teams to assist with prototypes,
pre-productions, developing standard build processes, and
transitioning to the production team.Value Driven: - Customer First
- Enjoyment of Work - Family - Financial Stability - Integrity -
People are our Greatest Strength - Quality - Spiritual Development
- TeamworkThe ideal candidate must:A high school diploma or GED
(required)Minimum 3 years work experience or a 2-year degree in
CAD, drafting, engineering technology, or similar degree
(required)Other Skills:Blueprint readingUsing Microsoft programs
such as Teams, Outlook, Work Excel, etc.Proficient with using
computers and various programsBasic understanding of mechanical,
electrical, and pneumatic systemsAssemblyTroubleshootingJob Duties
- Must be proficient in working from blueprints, diagrams,
written or verbal instruction and photographs to assist with design
and make parts as required by production areas. - Capable of
troubleshooting mechanical, pneumatic and electrical assemblies.
- Must have a good working knowledge of CorelDRAW, or similar
graphic design program such as Adobe Illustrator, Inkscape,
- Must be familiar with using 2D or 3D modeling software such as
SolidWorks, AutoCAD, or similar programs.
- Must be able to use digital camera, iPad, or similar device to
produce pictures to illustrate the proper build procedures for our
- Must be able to use pictures and clear, concise written
communication to produce digital work instructions for the
production team. These digital work instructions provide all of the
information needed for the production team to build units.
- Determine best procedure to do production run efficiently and
accurately. - Request E.C.O., BOM, and/or print corrections as
- Assist the engineering teams in developing and documenting the
proper quality and testing procedures that will be used by the
production team to ensure our products meet our quality
expectations and exceed our customers' expectations.
- Must be able to communicate and work well with others as part
of a team, as this position works closely with engineers and
- Assist and train co-workers in support of one of our values
that Associates Are Our Greatest Strength.
- Follow safe job practices. - Verify machine functions and
accuracy, perform preventative maintenance as required and ensure
work environment is safe.
- Notify appropriate personnel if router changes required.
- This position may be required to rework parts from vendor or
internal supplier, custom design parts from special applications
from blueprints or instructions, modify existing parts, assemble
and install parts.
- Parts and material handling as required to locate necessary
materials to support job functions.
- Inspect own work to ensure operational and accurate. - Inspect
for end user need and designed operation.
- Do other duties as assigned by supervisor.Pay Range: - Starting
at $22+ per hour (wage may be adjusted commensurate upon work
experience).Please apply online at jobs.altec.comComprehensive
benefits including Medical, Dental and Prescription Drug Program -
Retirement 401(k) Program - Vacation and Holidays - Flexible
Spending Accounts - Tuition Assistance Program - Employee
Assistance and Mental Health/Substance Abuse Program - Life
Insurance, Accidental Death and Dismemberment InsuranceAltec
Industries, Inc. and its affiliates are equal opportunity employers
and maintain affirmative action plans to recruit, retain, develop,
and promote qualified individuals without unlawful consideration of
race, gender, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, age, disability, citizenship status, veteran
status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or
local law. Altec strives to maintain a work environment free from
unlawful discrimination and harassment, where associates are
treated with respect and -dignity.
Keywords: Altec Industries , Inc., Broomfield , Production Technician - OMS, Professions , Broomfield, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!