Supply Chain Analyst
Company: Hunter Douglas
Posted on: September 19, 2023
Hunter Douglas is the world's leading manufacturer of window
coverings and a major manufacturer of architectural products. We
are a brand that you know and trust. With more than 100 years of
innovation, we've defined our industry with proprietary products
that deliver revolutionary style and functionality and can be found
in millions of homes and commercial buildings globally.
We are searching for candidates that are driven, intelligent,
creative, and entrepreneurial. By offering challenging and
accelerated opportunities for growth, powered by a shared hunger
for success, we create a space for your career to thrive. In return
for your expertise, we are committed to providing competitive and
robust total compensation and benefit packages to ensure you feel
valued. Our dream is to become the fastest growing, most loved,
window covering company in the world. What's yours?JOB SUMMARY:
Uses analytical and quantitative methods to understand, predict and
enhance supply chain processes. - Responsible for assembling data,
analyzing performance, identifying problems, and developing
recommendations which support supply chain management, planning and
Operations. - Analyze the movement of material through the supply
chain network, monitor current process, identify and analyze gaps
and develop process improvements. - Use skills in database,
spreadsheet and data analytics to help the Supply Chain and
Operations teams manage inventory turns, productivity, cost and
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- - - - Gathers and interprets data (cost, productivity, service,
demand, performance, etc.).
- - - - Investigates problems, finds root causes and develops
- - - - Maintains departmental training materials.
- - - - Develops performance reports and distributes to
- - - - Provides analytical support for projects, new business,
proposals and product launches.
- - - - Manages supply chain optimization projects.
- - - - Perform ad-hoc reporting to segment, categorize and
analyze ERP/MRP data from SAP.
- - - - Analyze key planning parameters within SAP MRP.
- - - - Participate in regular planning reviews and change
processes and prepare data as required.
- - - - Collaborate with Buyers/Operations to drive continuous
- - -Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to
develop methods for tracking performance, service and other key
- - - - Coordinate with operations, engineering, purchasing and
quality to attain production goals.
SKILL AND ATTRIBUTE REQUIREMENTS:
- - - - Results oriented, and organized to deliver to
- - Strong analytical and problem solving skills, with the
ability to undertake complex analysis to create information from
raw data and trends.
- - - - Project management skills.
- - - Operational and commercial awareness with a full
understanding of how failure impacts production, costs and order
- - - - Solid understanding of MRP/ERP systems and master data
needed to support planning.
- - - - Knowledge of lean manufacturing techniques and inventory
- - - Expert understanding of analytical tools, MS Excel,
Tableau, SAP Cloud Analytics, Power BI, MiniTab, etc.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
- Annual base salary range: $66,000 - $74,000
- Bonus target range: 5-10%
- Generous benefits package including medical, dental, vision,
life, disability, time off with pay, a 401(k) plan with a degree of
employer matching, paid parental leave, wellness program, education
tuition assistance, and product discounts
Please note, all offers presented to candidates are carefully
crafted to ensure market competitiveness, equity, and reflect the
individual candidate's education, experience, skills and
potential.Hunter Douglas is an Equal Opportunity Employer and
complies with applicable employment laws. EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled are
encouraged to apply.
Keywords: Hunter Douglas, Broomfield , Supply Chain Analyst, Professions , Broomfield, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!