GIS Technician III
Posted on: May 19, 2023
Looking for skilled GIS engineers or data scientists to work with Client engineers on the analysis, cleanse, and prevention of address and geometry data quality issues. Individuals will be expected to make updates in Client Smallworld, along with analyzing and comparing other data sets.
- Performs geographic and non-geographic data manipulation, management and analysis, cartography, and utilizes GIS processes using a variety of software environments.
- Gather, analyze, and integrate spatial data and determine how best the information can be displayed using GIS.
- Enter new map data through use of GIS software using the principles of cartography including coordinate systems, longitude, latitude, elevation, topography, and map scales.
- Working Knowledge of geospatial and mapping concepts such as spatial analysis, map projections, etc.
- Working ability in Client Smallworld, ESRI ArcGIS, Mapinfo or other GIS Applications
- Basic Alteryx Skills
- Working ability in FME, SQL Developer, Toad and custom tools such as Spatial Manager
- Working knowledge of CAD software.
- Intermediate MS Office Tools
- Advance working skills in Spatial databases and related components
Keywords: ApTask, Broomfield , GIS Technician III, Professions , Broomfield, Colorado
here to apply!