Posted on: January 26, 2023
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of
thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that
make the future.
That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly
way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible
to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn't just about developing cool things.
That's why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career
opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future? Be part of a team that
design and develop test procedures and standards for highly complex
products. You will participate in the development and certification
of environment test functionality across multiple products and
applications. This will enable you to support new products,
processes, standards or operational plans within the organization's
business strategies, with a direct impact on the business results.
- Create new methods, techniques, and processes
- Perform testing YOU MUST HAVE
- High School Diploma
- Minimum 2 years experience R&D Lab/ field technician
- U.S. citizenship required to obtain and maintain government
security clearance WE VALUE
- Some experience in test support
- Have practical experience working with engineering
- Be able to find effective solutions based on root causes; and
apply six sigma procedures.
- Sound technical judgment and opinions.
- Good interpersonal skills with ability to work effectively with
other individuals in a team or project setting.
- Individuals who are self-motivated and able to work with little
supervision, who consistently take the initiative to get things
done, do things before being asked by others or forced to by
- Ability to consistently make timely decisions even in the face
of complexity, balancing systematic analysis with
decisiveness.Compensation & Benefits:
Salary Range $54K-$81K
For benefits information, please visit Current employees may visit
HR Direct. Additional Information
- JOB ID: HRD183107
- Category: Engineering
- Location: 303 S. Technology
- Must be a US Citizen due to contractual requirements. Global
(ALL) Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified
applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed,
color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or
sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability,
nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
Keywords: Honeywell, Broomfield , Technician II, Professions , Broomfield, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!