ETL Systems Analyst II
Company: KellyMitchell Group
Posted on: January 23, 2023
KellyMitchell matches the best IT and business talent with
premier organizations nationwide. Our clients, ranging from Fortune
500 corporations to rapidly growing high-tech companies, are
exceptionally served by our 1500+ IT and business consultants. Our
industry is growing rapidly, and now is a great time to launch your
career with the KellyMitchell team.Job Summary: ETL Systems Analyst
- Manage quality and timely deliverables produced by the offshore
development team in accordance with project plans and service
request promise dates.
- Monitor production processes, review reports and monitoring
tools daily for data quality, performance and on time completion of
processes. In some instances, respond to escalations during off
- Design, develop, modify, test, implement, and document
application changes/upgrades to meet business needs in partnership
with our hosting Partner.
- Contribute to the overall planning of projects and issue
resolution by recommending approaches, identifying resources, and
- Follow documented procedures for configuring, maintaining,
upgrading, testing, and coding the application/custom interface
- Ensure best technical practices are followed for all enterprise
- Effectively communicate of project plans, priorities, and
program status within the team.
- Perform detailed tests and review developers work to ensure a
high level of data quality.
- Direct and effectively teach effective coding techniques and
best practices to other developers.
- Provide technical assistance in identifying, evaluating and
developing systems and procedures.
- Develop, coordinate and implement plans to test business and
functional processes during system development and quality
- Monitor and document post-implementation problems revision
- In this effort, raise issues to our hosting partner and work
with them through issue resolution.
- Maps software functionality to business processes.
- Assist in making decisions on the utilization of software
- Provide technical development and analytical support for
Informatica ETL (cloud and power center).
- Review and test code and results developed by offshore
resources. Assist in providing technical direction for future
- Team Education and hosting partner cross training on ETL
development as required.
- Assist the business team with BI reporting in conjunction with
- Ensure standard documentation requirements are met.Description:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or
related field/equivalent experience.
- 5+ years of development experience with 4-5 years of that
experience in designing, developing and supporting technical
solutions for Informatica ETL Applications or equivalent Data
Warehouse ETL applications.
- Must be proficient with the Informatica Power Center, as well
as SQL, Unix, and Process Scheduler.
- Must have at least 3 years of experience with BI reporting
- Must have worked in environments using SDLC methodologies and
standards. Agile preferred.
- Must have strong analytic and problem solving skills.
- Must be willing to be on call for night/weekend production
- Must have solid SQL development skills.
- Prior experience with Manufacturing systems -preferred.
- Experience on Oracle 10g/11g databases preferred. Read Up! Keep
up with all things KellyMitchell on our blog. We have expert career
advice, tech news and the latest from our team.Read More We'd love
to answer it. Get in touch with the KellyMitchell team via our
contact form.Contact Us
Keywords: KellyMitchell Group, Broomfield , ETL Systems Analyst II, Professions , Broomfield, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!