Human Resource Analyst
Company: The Timken Company
Posted on: April 5, 2021
Your Career Begins at Timken
If you're ready for a challenging career that provides you with the
ability to advance personally and professionally, look to Timken.
Our associates make the world more productive by improving the
efficiency and reliability of the machinery that keeps industry in
motion.The primary role of the HR Analyst is to perform human
resource generalist activities for three of Timken's Power Systems
businesses (Broomfield and Denver, CO and Pasco, WA). The HR
Analyst reports directly to the HR Manager Power Systems and
supports the HR business plan by participating in associate
relations & advocacy, day to day employee relations, talent
acquisition and hiring, orientation/training, compensation
administration and hourly talent/performance management. The HR
Analyst functions with a high level of professionalism, customer
orientation, and confidentiality. Other responsibilities include
participating in organizational/cultural/policy development
initiatives, having knowledge of benefits/total rewards, as well as
participating in continuous improvement projects within the HR
organization and possibly other departments (e.g. EH&S, Legal
- Recruiting - Posting open positions, review applicants,
correspond with external recruiting agencies as needed, coordinate
interview agendas, collect/compile interview evaluations.
- Employee Onboarding - Coordinate pre-employment medical,
background check and collect necessary paperwork, communicate
equipment needs to IT.
- HRIS (MySuccess) related tasks - Enter updates as needed
related to transfers, promotions, hourly merit, etc.
- Contribute to the development and implementation of procedures,
assist with ensuring job descriptions are up to date, communicating
HR timelines, policies and requirements to workforce, answer
employee inquiries and help coordinate training sessions/activities
to build employee morale, etc.
- Contribute to the development and implementation of HR policies
and procedures by maintaining current knowledge of employment law,
best practices and sharing knowledge amongst team members.
- Responsible for various aspects of employee benefits, including
STD and FMLA, and retirement administration. This includes but is
not limited to benefits communications and providing general
support with benefits questions/concerns. Acts as associate liaison
to the Corporate Benefits team.
- Implement the training and development tactics and plans to
provide and maintain a suitably skilled and well-motivated hourly
- Performs other HR and related duties, as required and
- Primarily works out of the Broomfield, CO office with
approximately one day a week worked at the Denver, CO location.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Human Resources, Psychology or
related field with 2+ years of experience (including internship
- Previous HR Analyst or Generalist Experience.
- Organized with the ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills.
- High level of professionalism.
- Customer service oriented.
- Experience and ability using Excel, Word and PowerPoint. The
yearly compensation for this role is $60,000-$70,000, and is
commensurate on experience and education, and could pay more or
less than the posted range. This full-time position is eligible to
participate in the company's short-term incentive program, paid
time off plan, 401k, and comprehensive benefits package including
medical, dental, and vision. Qualified candidates can apply for
this position by clicking on the link located in the job posting at
www.careers.timken.com. All qualified applicants shall be treated
equally according to their individual qualifications, abilities,
experiences and other employment standards. There will be no
discrimination due to gender or gender identity, race, religion,
color, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, sexual
orientation, veteran/military status or any other basis protected
by applicable law.
Keywords: The Timken Company, Broomfield , Human Resource Analyst, Professions , Broomfield, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!