Company: ZOLL Medical Corporation
Posted on: February 19, 2021
Who We Are: ZOLL Data Systems is a leading digital health
technology company servicing the needs of medics, firefighters, and
other lifesavers. Our healthcare cloud-based technology solutions
lead the industry in providing mission critical service to
industries that provide life-saving services. We have the resources
and stability of a large company, but the nimbleness, ambition, and
determination of a startup, because we used to be one. Our vision
is to improve lives through transformational People and Products.
Who You Are: The Cloud Architect will drive and evangelize the
configuration management activities across the entire R&D
organization providing best practices and ensuring our source
control and builds are running smoothly. Perks & Benefits: ZOLL
provides a casual work environment, competitive salaries, and a
compensation structure that rewards contribution and hard work.
Additionally we have stocked kitchens, free daily organic fruit
delivery, on-site fitness center, on-site cafe, dry cleaning
service and much more! Our full benefits package includes 401(k),
medical, dental, vision, life, AD&D, flex spending accounts and
- Provide automated and orchestrated management of all SaaS
platforms and technical solutions to complex problems that require
creativity and dedication.
- Provide guidance and expertise to product developers as part of
ZOLL's Site Reliability Engineering team.
- Leading and contributing to AWS architecture, development,
maintenance, automation and orchestration for application pools,
websites, data services, virtual networks, security, monitoring,
service discovery and other platform services.
- Exercises considerable latitude to determine technical
objectives of assignment; completed work is reviewed for desired
results from a relatively long-term perspective.
- Responsible for ensuring that assignments are delivered on
schedule and in accordance with ZOLL quality standard.
- Guides the successful completion of all aspects of major
programs and may function in a project leadership role
- Contribute in definition of and enforce patterns, best
practices and strategies for source control structure, branching
- Enhancing platform services with Terraform, CloudFormation,
Ansible, GIT, Artifactory, Jenkins and Packer
- Contribute in definition of and enforce patterns for local
developer environments to ensure consistency across all products
and into production builds
- Define, promote, and maintain SRE (DevOps) best practices
across the ZOLL organization and product lines
- Collaboratively participate with team members to identify areas
for improvement and drive solutions.
- Participate with Architects and product development teams
within Agile processes to build rock solid services and expand our
- Working in Jira to manage Agile story production and escalated
- At least 3 years of experience developing production level
applications or automated deployment pipelines using Infrastructure
as Code in a public cloud environment (AWS, Azure, Google)
- At least 2 years of experience in DevOps practices and platform
engineering for commercial applications.
- At least 3 years of experience in server administration (Linux
and or Windows)
- At least 3 years of experience in scripting or development
languages (Bash, Powershell, Python, JSON)
- At least 3 years of experience with configuration management
tools (Ansible, Chef, Puppet, Salt)
- 5+ years of Cloud experience
- 4 year technical degree or military experience as a
- 5+ years in a Software Development role
- 2+ years of experience with Agile Methodology and SRE
- Amazon AWS Certified Solutions Architect certification
- Amazon AWS Certified Developer certification
- Amazon AWS Certified SysOps Administrator certification
- Amazon AWS DevOps certification
Salary Range: $120,000-$160,000 annually depending on experience.
ZOLL Data Systems appreciates and values diversity. We are an Equal
Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V. ADA: ZOLL will make reasonable
accommodations in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities
Act of 1990.
Keywords: ZOLL Medical Corporation, Broomfield , Cloud Architect, Professions , Broomfield, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!