Sales Consultant - Audi Flatirons
Company: Holman Enterprises
Posted on: November 22, 2020
Holman Automotive is one of the largest privately owned
dealership groups in the United States, with 38 dealership
franchises representing 17 brands from the East Coast to the
Pacific Northwest. Since 1924, when we opened our first dealership,
the Holman family has been dedicated to providing our customers
with exceptional experiences. Through our leaders and employees, as
well as our company values, we continue that tradition to this day.
Holman Automotive is part of the Holman Enterprises family of
Audi Flatirons has an outstanding opportunity for a Sales
Consultant to join the Holman family!
What will you do?
- Welcome customers to the dealership and perform a needs
analysis to determine the vehicle make, type, and features that
best meets the customer's needs.
- Explains features and demonstrates operation of vehicle in
showroom or on road.
- Demonstrates expertise in the latest automotive
- Researches availability of models and optional equipment using
- Works with Sales and Finance Consultants to finalize the
- Completes all paperwork and arranges for delivery and
registration of vehicle.
- Delivers and familiarizes the customer with vehicle.
- Attends/completes required training and department
What are we looking for?
- High School Diploma and one year of related experience and/or
training; or equivalent combination of education and
- Sales skills, great communication, and excellent customer
service skills are a must.
- Organization and thorough follow-up skills are necessary for
staying in touch with the client prior to and after the sale.
- Current valid driver's license is required for all
- Mathematical skills including, add, subtract, multiply and
divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common
fractions and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and
Holman Enterprises provides equal employment opportunities to all
employees and applicants for employment and prohibits
discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race,
color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status,
genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender
identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by
federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment,
including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination,
layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and
Keywords: Holman Enterprises, Broomfield , Sales Consultant - Audi Flatirons, Professions , Broomfield, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!