Sr. Customer Logistics Specialist, CO
Company: Danone North America
Posted on: January 17, 2020
Danone North America is the largest Benefit Corporation in the
world. Our mission is to bring health through food to as many
people as possible. Some of our brands include: Dannon, Activia,
Horizon Organic, Happy Family, International Delight, Silk, Vega,
Oikos, Light & Fit, So Delicious Dairy Free, Stok, Two Good,
Wallaby Organic, Left Field Farms, Good Plants Diary Free, Yo
Crunch, Evian & Nutricia.
Danone North America is looking for a Sr. Customer Logistics
Specialist, CO in Broomfield, Colorado.
POSITION DESCRIPTION: The Customer Logistics Specialist is
accountable for managing the order to delivery process for large
customer accounts specifically, the Tier 1 or Top 30 customer
accounts. They are the face of Danone North America to our
customers. The Customer Logistics Specialist will proactively lead
the resolution of all issues related to customer orders. They
collaborate with the Customer and Field Sales to meet service
objectives and deliver growth. They are responsible for driving
productivity initiatives and delivering cost and service
improvements in partnership with Supply Chain and Field Sales.
Minimal travel required.
Customer Order & Logistics Management
* Manages customer accounts, from order receipt to delivery
including order fill, transportation planning, on time delivery
monitoring, exception management and supporting promotions,
seasonal and new item launch management.
* Customer relationship management effectively deliver
communications on service interruptions and product
* Acts as first point of contact to investigate problems and
facilitate issue resolution in order to maximize timely and
efficient sales order and invoice processing.
* Monitors service performance and drives service improvement by
analyzing root cause, recommending and implementing improvements to
advance service performance.
* Investigate order/invoice processing problems and facilitates
Productivity & Process Improvement
* Identifies opportunities to innovate, improve service and/or
reduce cost. Analyzes opportunities, develops recommendations and
implements process improvements that deliver results.
* Drives cross functional collaboration with Supply Chain, Customer
and Field Sales to achieve supply chain efficiencies.
* Develops and maintains process and procedure documentation.
* Develops and maintains training content; plans and provides
training to new hires.
* Manage customer scorecards and provide service level reporting to
internal and external partners; responsible for maintaining service
performance including root cause analysis and managing service to
* Maintains master data supporting the customer order to deliver
* Monitors and manages EDI transaction processing supporting
customer order to delivery processes.
Education and Experience:
* SAP experience preferred
* Bachelor s Degree required (3-5 years relevant experience and/or
1-3 years internal experience may be considered in lieu of
* At least 3 years of progressive Customer Service, Logistics or
Supply Chain experience required
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
* Must be able to work well in a self-managed team environment.
This includes cooperatively scheduling work, vacation, hours, and
team task assignments.
* Demonstrated experience in Order Fulfillment & Management,
Transportation, Pricing Structure and the Credit and Returns
* Demonstrated experience or relevant knowledge in the following
areas: SAP, MEI, BW, Forecasting, Planning, Inventory Management
* Ability to apply a logical, creative and comprehensive approach
to problem solving
* Capacity to comfortably interact with all levels of the business
and customers to deliver results in a fast-paced environment
* Judgment to resolve issues with the appropriate sense of urgency
including after standard business hours support
* Ability to maintain productivity and professionalism while under
pressure to meet strict deadlines and balance multiple priorities;
Displays attention to detail for both accuracy and content
* Ability to collaborate cross-functionally to analyze issues,
develop corrective actions or continuous improvement process, align
stakeholders to implement the change and communicate the
* Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
* Intermediate level Microsoft Office skills required
Danone North America is a Certified B Corporation business unit of
Danone and operates in the U.S. from headquarter offices in White
Plains, NY and Broomfield, CO. For more information, please visit
Danone North America is an equal employment and affirmative action
employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration
without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, veteran status,
genetic characteristic or any other unlawful criterion.
Nearest Major Market: Denver
Job Segment: Logistics, ERP, Field Sales, Supply, SAP, Operations,
Keywords: Danone North America, Broomfield , Sr. Customer Logistics Specialist, CO, Professions , Broomfield, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!