Material Planner, CO
Company: Danone North America
Posted on: September 10, 2019
Danone North America is the largest Benefit Corporation in the
world. Our mission is to bring health through food to as many
people as possible.
Danone North America is looking for a Material Planner, CO in
The Planner supports development and maintenance of ingredient and
packaging plan for assigned responsibility area. Maintains and
optimizes inventories to support Supply Plan. Communicates across
the organization on changes or developments within their focus
* Collaborate with Supply Planning and Suppliers in detailed daily
/ weekly exception management to ensure material availability at
lowest landed cost.
* Collaborate with Procurement/DanTrade to ensure supplier capacity
* Proactively identify supply constraints and propose solutions,
collaborating with Supply Planning and Procurement/DanTrade.
* Prepare and publish weekly & monthly reports which track the
status of departmental key performance indicators (supplier
service, inventory levels, etc.).
* Support cross functional program teams to launch, change or
discontinue products; start up or discontinue production locations;
start up or discontinue suppliers.
* Minimize the financial impact of raw material write-offs through
collaboration with suppliers, Supply Planning, and production
facilities. Develop and execute run out plans. Perform root cause
analysis of obsolescence and implement corrective/preventative
action as needed.
System(s): * Master all appropriate SAP applications and reporting
software to refine supply models and work process flows.
* Own executing SAP transactions within responsibility area. Take a
lead role in evaluating SAP functionality to identify opportunities
for continuous improvement.
* Take a lead role in reporting functionality and improvements:
report creation, built-in reporting functionality, automating
monthly/weekly reporting, and future-state cube/report
* Maintain advanced Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook knowledge.
* Collaborate with Commercial partners in various project teams to
provide needed information, act as the voice of the Supply Chain,
and ensure flawless execution of innovation initiatives.
* Work with Supply Chain partners to build and identify creative
solutions to problems.
* Ensure successful customer promotion execution through effective
planning and collaboration across S&OP and
* Mentor teammates and cross functional partners as needed on the
culture, processes, and ways of working at Danone North
A. Education and Experience:
* BS in an analytical discipline or equivalent experience is
* 5+ years of prior experience in a Supply Chain function, Master
Scheduling, or Production/Material Planning/Scheduling.
* Experience with supply planning software and/or SAP, BW,
MicroStrategy is strongly preferred.
* APICS or other Supply Chain skill certifications certification a
B. Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
* Strong communication skills, both verbal and written, is
* Strong analytical and problem-solving skills are required.
* Ability to organize complex situations into manageable tasks
while achieving predefined goals and objectives is required.
OTHER SKILLS and ABILITIES:
* Ability to effectively work in a team environment is
* Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint is
* Ability to prioritize tasks and adapt to changing priorities is
* Experience working with large ERP systems (ex. SAP) is
MATERIALS AND EQUIPMENT:
* Office equipment including computers, printers, copiers,
* ERP System, Microsoft (Excel, Word and Outlook).
* Air and car travel as required.
* Exposure to production or warehouse environments possible.
Danone North America is a Certified B Corporation business unit of
Danone and operates in the U.S. from headquarter offices in White
Plains, NY and Broomfield, CO. For more information, please visit
Danone North America is an equal employment and affirmative action
employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration
without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, veteran status,
genetic characteristic or any other unlawful criterion.
Nearest Major Market: Denver
Job Segment: ERP, SAP, Supply Chain, Supply Planner, Supply,
Keywords: Danone North America, Broomfield , Material Planner, CO, Other , Broomfield, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!