Supply Planner, CO
Company: Danone North America
Posted on: June 13, 2019
Danone North America is the largest Benefit Corporation in the
world. Our mission is to bring health through food to as many
people as possible. Some of our brands include: Dannon, Activia,
Horizon Organic, Happy Family, International Delight, Silk, Vega,
Oikos, Light & Fit, So Delicious Dairy Free, Stok, Two Good,
Wallaby Organic, Left Field Farms, Good Plants Diary Free, Yo
Crunch, Evian & Nutricia.
Danone North America is looking for a Supply Planner, CO in
The Planner supports development and maintenance of supply plan for
assigned area. Supports S&OP Consensus process by maintaining
and helping to optimize supply plan. Communicates across the
organization on changes or developments within their focus
* Business Process:
* Support Manager in the Annual, Quarterly, and Monthly GPS process
by maintaining and helping to optimize supply plans.
* Collaborate with Sales and Customer Service in detailed daily /
weekly exception management to ensure target customer service
levels at lowest landed cost.
* Work with factories and Copackers to ensure that finite
scheduling follows the master schedule to ensure appropriate
* Proactively identify supply constraints and propose solutions
through demand management, capacity expansion, level loading, or
* Play a supporting role in the annual volume planning process and
quarterly updates through monthly 24-month rolling volume /
* Prepare and publish weekly & monthly reports which track the
status of departmental key performance indicators (service rates,
inventory levels, factory attainment, etc.).
* Minimize the financial impact of finished goods or raw material
write-offs through detailed analysis of demand and supply plans. As
needed, perform root cause analysis of obsolescence and
implementation of corrective/preventative action.
* Master all appropriate SAP applications and reporting software to
refine supply models and work process flows.
* Own executing SAP transactions within responsibility area. Take a
lead role in evaluating SAP functionality to identify opportunities
for continuous improvement (C.I.).
* Take a lead role in all reporting functionality and improvements:
report creation, built-in reporting functionality, automating
monthly/weekly reporting, and future-state cube/report
* Maintain advanced Excel, PowerPoint, and/or Access knowledge.
* Collaborate with Commercial partners in various project teams to
provide needed information, act as the voice of the Supply Chain,
and ensure flawless execution of innovation initiatives.
* Work with Supply Chain partners to build and identify creative
solutions to problems.
* Ensure successful customer promotion execution through effective
planning and collaboration across customer, customer service and
* Mentor team mates and cross functional partners as needed on the
culture, processes, and ways of working at Danone North
A. Education and Experience:
* BS in an analytical discipline or equivalent experience is
* 3-5 years of prior experience in a Supply Chain function, Master
Scheduling, or Production Planning/Scheduling.
* Experience with supply planning software and/or SAP APO SNP is
* APICS or other Supply Chain skill certifications certification a
B. Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
* Strong communication skills, both verbal and written, is
* Strong analytical skills are required.
* Ability to organize complex situations into manageable tasks
while achieving predefined goals and objectives is required.
OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
* Ability to effectively work in a team environment is
* Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint is
* Ability to prioritize tasks and adapt to changing priorities is
* Experience working with large ERP systems (SAP, Peoplesoft, etc.)
MATERIALS AND EQUIPMENT DIRECTLY USED:
* Office equipment including computers, printers, fax machines,
* ERP System, Microsoft (Excel, Word and Outlook).
* Air and car travel as required.
* Exposure to production or warehouse environments possible.
Danone North America is a Certified B Corporation business unit of
Danone and operates in the U.S. from headquarter offices in White
Plains, NY and Broomfield, CO. For more information, please visit
Danone North America is an equal employment and affirmative action
employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration
without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, veteran status,
genetic characteristic or any other unlawful criterion.
Job Segment: Supply Chain, Supply Planner, Supply, Quality
Assurance, ERP, Operations, Technology
Keywords: Danone North America, Broomfield , Supply Planner, CO, Other , Broomfield, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!