Assistant Golf Professional
Company: Omni Hotels & resorts
Posted on: April 15, 2019
Posted Date 2 hours ago(4/12/2019 6:24 PM)
# of Openings
Category (Portal Searching)
Golf Resort Operations
The Four-Diamond, award-winning Omni Interlocken Resort welcomes
you to a retreat into modern luxury. Nestled against the backdrop
of the Rocky Mountains, this year-round Colorado resort near Denver
offers a wealth of on-site amenities. With its stunning panoramic
views of the mountains or valley, unmatched luxuries and the
essence of snow-capped mountain tranquility, the Omni Interlocken
Resort is sure to sweep you off your feet.
The Omni Interlocken Resort s associates enjoy a dynamic and
exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring,
along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a
reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect,
gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a
friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the
Omni Interlocken Resort may be your perfect match.
To ensure friendly guest service at the golf club and pro shop all
times and to maintain a professional, top quality, golf
* Perform the duties of the Manager on Duty (MOD) overseeing the
* Oversee the Outside Operations when necessary; work with Golf
Maintenance and Food & Beverage Operations.
* Display conduct in an appropriate manner at all times in
accordance with the Omni Hotels and the PGA of America
* Initiate and promote golf activities for Members and Resort
* Perform duties and meet requirements for sales, rentals,
tournament golf leagues, and services which the Director of Golf,
Head Golf Professional, and Assistant Professionals deems
* Display, effectively communicate, and hold all Omni Hotels &
Resorts Vision, our Mission, and Core Values, while maintaining
* Inventory control through diligent patrolling of the retail
* Inventory, along with other staff members, as needed.
* Prepare all merchandise for floor.
* Assist with merchandising.
* Daily sales transactions.
* Any other request by management.
* Oversee Player Service Operations including training and day to
* Oversee Management of Department Supplies including Rental Set
* Covering multiple shifts as a Manager on Duty.
* Assist Professional Staff in coordinating Membership Tournaments
and Leagues, Resort Outings, and Outside Corporate/ Charity
* Continuously train and motivate the sales and player service
associates according to Omni Culture.
* Support the Clubs Policies & Procedures, Rules & Regulations
governing the use of the golf course, golf cars, and other golf
* Must possess excellent interpersonal skills.
* Must possess strong computer skills.
* Basic accounting skills
* College degree a plus, but not required.
* May be enrolled in the GPTP or have a Class A membership in good
* Experienced in tournament operations.
* Must be able to work in a variety of weather conditions.
* Flexible schedule to include evenings and weekends
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer -
vets/disability. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are
available using the following links: EEOC is the Law Poster and the
following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels &
Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position,
please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org..
Keywords: Omni Hotels & resorts, Broomfield , Assistant Golf Professional, Other , Broomfield, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!