Supply Chain Specialist, S&OP
Company: Hunter Douglas
Posted on: September 19, 2023
Hunter Douglas is the world's leading manufacturer of window
coverings and a major manufacturer of architectural products. We
are a brand that you know and trust. With more than 100 years of
innovation, we've defined our industry with proprietary products
that deliver revolutionary style and functionality and can be found
in millions of homes and commercial buildings globally.
We are searching for candidates that are driven, intelligent,
creative, and entrepreneurial. By offering challenging and
accelerated opportunities for growth, powered by a shared hunger
for success, we create a space for your career to thrive. In return
for your expertise, we are committed to providing competitive and
robust total compensation and benefit packages to ensure you feel
valued. Our dream is to become the fastest growing, most loved,
window covering company in the world. What's yours?Position
Develop and manage a cross-functional S&OP process that
integrates demand, supply, and financial planning into a
forward-thinking plan based on input from the organization's key
functional areas, including sales, marketing, manufacturing,
distribution, and finance. The S&OP Lead plays a critical role
in bridging the needs of the commercial business partners with the
capabilities of the operations business partners.
What you'll do?
- Establish and maintain a monthly S&OP cadence across the
enterprise to gain alignment between planning, operations &
- Engage across all levels of the organization and guide each
functional area in understanding how it impacts the S&OP
- Standardize the process for reporting information in S&OP
ensuring that the right level of information is available to the
right audience at the right time.
- Measure, control, and improve S&OP plan accuracy through
clearly defined metrics.
- Collaborate with Sales and Marketing to ensure that the
promotions, visible impact orders, and new product forecasts are
included in the aggregate demand.
- Monitor the demand plan performance throughout the month to
provide detailed input to Sales and Marketing management for use in
demand review and S&OP meetings.
- Facilitate monthly demand forecast aggregation, including
consensus between functions and stakeholders.
- Assist with the coordination, facilitation, and documentation
of all process meetings.
- Document ongoing S&OP assumptions, new or changing
assumptions, decisions made, decisions required and action items
throughout each cycle.
- Identify significant business risks and escalate to the
appropriate leadership teams.
- Coordinate information flow and escalation points for the
Executive S&OP Review.
Who you are?
- Bachelors/University degree in Supply Chain, Operations
Management, or relevant business experience preferred
- APICs or other supply chain certification (CSSBB, CPIM, CSP,
PMP, CPM, etc.) preferred.
- 5-7 years of S&OP, Project Management, Demand/Supply
Planning or relevant business experience.
- Planning, analytical assessment, or process management
- ERP/demand planning systems experience preferred
- Excellent organizational, project management and time
management skills, including multi-tasking, ability to prioritize
and meet deadlines, attention to details.
- Able to communicate effectively with senior management, peers,
and colleagues cross-functionally
- Experience in a Consumer goods industry with strong fashion
trends and seasonality preferred.
- Strong understanding of Microsoft Office applications
(PowerPoint & Excel)
- Demonstrated ability to utilize quantitative and analytical
skills to assess business situations and solve problems
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks and assignments
- Strong people skills, project management skills, with an
ability to openly convey information to team members in a timely,
What's in it for you?
- Annual base salary Range: $90,000-$101,000
- Bonus target range: 15-25%
- Generous benefits package including medical, dental, vision,
- A company culture that prioritizes internal development and
- Time off with pay -
- 401(k) plan with a degree of employer matching
- Paid parental leave
- Wellness programs and product discounts
Please note, all offers presented to candidates are carefully
crafted to ensure market competitiveness, equity, and reflect the
individual candidate's education, experience, skills and
#LI-KP1Hunter Douglas is an Equal Opportunity Employer and complies
with applicable employment laws. EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled are
encouraged to apply.
Keywords: Hunter Douglas, Broomfield , Supply Chain Specialist, S&OP, Other , Broomfield, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!