Company: Hunter Douglas
Posted on: September 19, 2023
Hunter Douglas is the world's leading manufacturer of window
coverings and a major manufacturer of architectural products. We
are a brand that you know and trust. With more than 100 years of
innovation, we've defined our industry with proprietary products
that deliver revolutionary style and functionality and can be found
in millions of homes and commercial buildings globally.
We are searching for candidates that are driven, intelligent,
creative, and entrepreneurial. By offering challenging and
accelerated opportunities for growth, powered by a shared hunger
for success, we create a space for your career to thrive. In return
for your expertise, we are committed to providing competitive and
robust total compensation and benefit packages to ensure you feel
valued. Our dream is to become the fastest growing, most loved,
window covering company in the world. What's yours?Position
The Demand Planner will support weekly and monthly demand planning
activities to support the Product Review & Demand agreement step of
the S&OP Process. The role will review and analyze forecast
demand vs actual demand while understanding changes and trends.
This role will use tools like IBP, SAP, ECC for forecasting and
analyzing. It is an exciting opportunity that will support demand
planning and ensure our operations team is able to successfully
create our products and be a main driver for HD success.
What you'll do?
- - - - Support the weekly and monthly demand planning activities
to support the Product Review & Demand Agreement step of the
- - - - Manage all aspects related to the 18 month demand plan
for assigned product lines.
Review and analyze the forecast demand versus actual demand,
understanding changes and trends
- - - - Work with Product Management, Sales and Marketing
contacts to reflect promotional volumes and placement changes for
demand visibility and Supply Chain execution
- - - - Monitor and adjust accordingly the product level demand
plan using analytical and statistical tools, intelligence gathering
- - - - Document assumptions, promotions, and adjustments to
forecasts using Sales and Product teams' input
- - - - Facilitate monthly Demand Agreement Meetings with Sales,
Product Management, Finance and
Brand Leadership to review forecasts and demand plans
- - - - Work closely with the Variant Configurator teams and the
Data Governance organization to
build and maintain a strong data integrity culture with adherence
to the rules developed by the new data organization.
- - - - Maintain the PMAT level forecast to drive requirements to
the component level.
Collaborate with the Supply Chain Managers, Operations and Customer
Services team to communicate the impact of demand changes and
promotional or placement events on the
strategic account relationship and order management activities
- - - - All other duties as assigned
Who you are?
- - - - Bachelors/University degree in Supply Chain, Operations,
Business, or relevant business
- - - - Work Experience Requirements 1-3 years of Demand Planning
or relevant Supply Chain
- - - - Experience in SAP ECC, APO/SCM, BW preferred
- - - - Experience in a Consumer goods industry with strong
fashion trends and seasonality preferred.
- - - - Strong understanding of Microsoft Office applications
- - - - Demonstrated ability to utilize quantitative and
analytical skills to assess business situations and
- - - - Strong interpersonal communication and presentation
What's in it for you?
- - - - Annual base salary range: $66,000-$74,000
- - - - Bonus target range: 5-10%
- - - - Generous benefits package including medical, dental,
vision, life, disability
- - - - A company culture that prioritizes internal development
and professional growth
- - - - Time off with pay
- - - - 401(k) plan with a degree of employer matching
- - - - Paid parental leave
- - - - Wellness programs and product discounts
Please note, all offers presented to candidates are carefully
crafted to ensure market competitiveness, equity, and reflect the
individual candidate's education, experience, skills and
#LI-DA1Hunter Douglas is an Equal Opportunity Employer and complies
with applicable employment laws. EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled are
encouraged to apply.
Keywords: Hunter Douglas, Broomfield , Demand Planner, Other , Broomfield, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!