Schedule Specialist - Project Controls
Company: Emonics, LLC
Posted on: March 14, 2023
-Title------.. Schedule Specialist - Project Controls
Location------. Broomfield, CO/ Remote
Job Type Contract/Fulltime---.. Contract
Schedule Specialist - Project Controls
What You'll Do
- Review customer contract, statement-of-work and CDRL
requirements and develop a plan to meet requirements. Communicate
plan to program team
- Work with the Control Account Managers (CAM) and Integrated
Product Team (IPT) Leads to determine resource needs to support the
- Lead the development and implementation of the program baseline
to meet the Earned Value Management System Description
- Work with CAMs to ensure schedule updates are entered into the
IMS as provided
- Incorporate changes into the schedule baseline as required
following proper change management process
- Provide the program with primary and secondary critical path
analysis, variance to baseline analysis, and look-ahead
- Develop and issue all customer and management schedule
reporting. Present schedule data as required
- Work on development and implementation databases and data
- Responsible for acquiring data from primary and secondary
sources and maintaining multiple data systems
- Responsible for identifying, analyzing, and interpreting trends
or patterns in complex data sets
- Maintain the integrity of databases and determine the need to
filter and clean data sets
- Work with management to prioritize business and information
- Work with management to assist in locating and defining new
process improvement opportunities.
- Support development of programmatic opportunities/risks and
their mitigation strategies. Provide inputs to risk
- Assist program team in development of CWBS, CWBS Dictionary,
CWBS Index, charge number development, OBS and RAM.
- Maintain a regular and predictable work schedule.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships within
the department, the SBU/SSU and the Company. Interact appropriately
with others in order to maintain a positive and productive work
- Perform other duties as necessary.
What You'll Need
- BS/BA in a related field plus 10 or more years related
- Each higher-level degree, i.e. Master's Degree or Ph.D., may
substitute for two years of experience. Two years of related
experience may be substituted for each year of education. Degree
must be from a university, college, or school which is accredited
by an agency recognized by the US Secretary of Education, US
Department of Education.
- Experienced using Microsoft Project 2019 or later
- Experienced using Microsoft Office products (PowerPoint, Word,
- Understanding of earned value principles.
- Ball Aerospace is a drug-free workplace, which is imperative to
the health and safety of all employees and is required as a
condition of receiving contracts from federal agencies. Please
remember that regardless of the legalization of marijuana in
Colorado and other states, possession and use continues to be
illegal under the federal Controlled Substances Act. This includes
the use of some CBD products. A post-offer, pre-employment drug
test is a condition of employment.
- Work is performed in an office environment, laboratory,
cleanroom, or production floor.
What are the 3-4 non-negotiable requirements of this position?
BS/BA in a related field plus 10 or more years related experience.
EVM experience. Experience with Microsoft Office products.
What are the nice-to-have skills?
Aerospace experience, Experience with Microsoft Project 2019 or
What are the expected hours per week?
Overtime is allowed.
This assignment could be extended.
Minimum education requirements
Work hours are flexible.
Possibility of conversion to a Permanent position.
Keywords: Emonics, LLC, Broomfield , Schedule Specialist - Project Controls, Other , Broomfield, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...