Email and Website Specialist
Company: Exxel Outdoors
Posted on: March 11, 2023
Do you have experience in email and website design while having a
passion for the outdoors? Your dream job awaits. The Email and
Website Specialist is responsible for the management of email
marketing, the website maintenance, and product merchandising for
each brand within the Exxel Outdoors umbrella. The Email and
Website Specialist will work across teams to plan, design, and
execute promotional opportunities and website redesigns for each
brand. Manages the landing pages for each of the websites. Is
hands-on within the platforms. ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND
- Handles the email marketing campaigns for each brand. Producing
on average 2 emails per week as well as email flows.
- Merchandising the products on each of the websites for each
brand when new products arrive.
- Develops and maintains the promos for each brand on the
websites updating the graphics on our e-Commerce platforms.
- Creatively enhances the websites with new development,
products, or redesigns.
- Manages the Search Engine Optimization (SEO) on each of the
websites and improves our month over month metrics.
- Establishes and manages the landing pages for each of the
brands for specific initiatives as well as coupon codes.
- Develops and manages the communication between our brand
websites and pro deal websites.
- Handles and nurtures the vendor relationships.
- Maintains the website maintenance and updates as they become
- Runs and communicates the results from the websites analytics
for all the brand websites on a monthly basis.
- Manages projects from the start to finish with little to no
- Ability to diagnose and fix any issues that arise in our
eCommerce platform with minimal coding experience.
- Ensures the connection between the websites and BigCommerce is
connected and running smoothly. QUALIFICATIONS/SKILLS
- BS or BA degree in Marketing or Digital Marketing or equivalent
education and experience.
- Previous experience in Klaviyo, Attentive, BigCommerce, Google
Analytics, and Trello are a plus.
- Superior interpersonal and communication skills - ability to
thrive in a team environment
- Effective Communication: Speaks to both technical and
nontechnical audiences with ease.
- Initiative - ability to work and achieve objectives
- Able to manage multiple tasks at one time and meet
- Strong Problem Solving and Process Improvement Skills and
evaluative: Understands complex business issues and how to solve
them through technology.
- Experience in working with complex business solutions in the
outdoor industry specifically relating to multiple offices,
distribution centers, and manufacturing facilities preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to work with the Executive Management of
- Strong organizational skills. BUDGET QUALIFICATIONS Some
expenses within the department SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES None
CERTFICATIONS (If applicable) WORK ENVIRONMENT A collaborative,
open space work environment located on the second floor of the
40,000 sq. foot facility located in Broomfield, Colorado. Team
members share a common desk area. There are approximately 125
employees in the 40,000 sq. ft Broomfield corporate facility which
houses a workout facility, multiple quiet telephone booths and a
large employee breakroom for the employee's use. PHYSICAL
DEMANDSThe physical demands described here are representative of
those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the
employee is regularly required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to
finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or
hear. The employee frequently is required to stoop, kneel, crouch,
or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25
pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include
close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision,
depth perception, and ability to adjust focus. OTHER DUTIES AS
ASSIGNEDThis job description is an overview of the scope of
responsibilities for this job and is not intended to be an
inclusive list of job tasks and expectations. With the evolution of
Exxel Outdoors, LLC, the responsibilities of this position may
change. The job must be prepared to accept new responsibilities and
transfer others. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.Exxel Outdoors
offers 3 Medical Plans, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, programs
for additional life insurance for self, spouse and family, critical
illness, short-term disability, and pet Insurance. Additionally, we
offer an open work environment with a workout facility for employee
use, telephone booths for privacy, and an expansive employee
breakroom with an awesome view of the Flatirons. All employees
receive 60% off MRSP on all our company websites, in addition to
discount programs from many outdoor industry companies through
Pro-Deals. Each year every employee receives a $200 allowance to
buy any company product, plus you still can get the discount on any
items purchased. In our corporate office, employees can bring dogs
to work 2 days a week, and after 90 days have option for one work
from home day, 4 10-hour days, or 9 9-hour days dependent on role
in the organization. Exxel offers a minimum of 80.0 hours vacation,
and 7 days sick to all Full-time employees, prorated for Part-time
employees, and when during the year an employee begins with the
company. We offer a 401k program through Fidelity, and the company
matches 50 cents on the dollar for the first 4%. Exxel invests in
their employees by offering this benefit selection to all employees
in our Colorado market!
Keywords: Exxel Outdoors, Broomfield , Email and Website Specialist, Other , Broomfield, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...