SharePoint Support Specialist
Company: Dimensional Thinking, LLC
Posted on: January 22, 2023
NOTE: What are the 3-4 non-negotiable requirements of this
position? Related BS and 5+ years of related experience Active
TS/SCI required. Effective communication, consulting, time
management, and analytical skills. Strong commitment to customer
service. Experience SharePoint Designer and InfoPath. Experience
with requirements gathering. Experience with Nintex Workflow or
equivalent. SharePoint Support Specialist What You'll Do
- Assist the Collaboration Systems team and our customers to
detail requirements to solutions in SharePoint.
- Lend your expertise to design OOTB or custom solutions to meet
- Work closely with personnel from all areas of the business to
help drive business value.
- Manage day-to-day SharePoint support and Training.
- Maintaining current industry knowledge of development concepts,
best practices and procedures for SharePoint solutions
- Assist with support of M365 initiatives (e.g OneDrive rollout
and Online SharePoint migration)
- Maintain a regular and predictable work schedule.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships within
the department, the SBU/SSU and the Company. Interact appropriately
with others in order to maintain a positive and productive work
- Perform other duties as necessary.
Keywords: Dimensional Thinking, LLC, Broomfield , SharePoint Support Specialist, Other , Broomfield, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!