Customer Support Representative
Posted on: January 22, 2023
About the Role As the Customer Support Representative, you will be
responsible for providing a positive experience to requesters in
need of help, ranging from administrative assistance to product
concerns. You are excellent at communicating with people of all
levels and backgrounds, can empathize with even the most unhappy
customer, and enjoy the relentless pursuit of knowledge. We
currently offer support via email-to-case, phone, and chat. So, you
must be a flawless, speedy, and empathetic written communicator.
This Support Tier I position will enable you to learn best
practices in customer service, case management, product expertise,
and industry knowledge with a growing global company. Validitys
strong commitment to customer success will provide you with a
unique opportunity to become an integral part of Validitys
continued growth. Team Dynamic To be successful at Validity, you
must demonstrate Personal/Professional Growth, Professionalism,
Execution, and Strategic Thinking; have a Positive Impact and a
great sense of humor. Position Duties and Responsibilities
- Triage Support inquiries and respond to incoming requests from
customers, prospects, and colleagues through our support
- Educate requesters about best practices and product questions
by recommending Help Center content and/or providing status
- Verify and/or modify user accounts, profiles, permissions,
passwords, and contacts for customers upon request.
- Become an expert on how Validity products work to help
requesters understand the features and benefits pertaining to their
- Reproduce customer issues in a development environment to
resolve basic troubleshooting issues.
- Complete preliminary troubleshooting steps in reviewing
customer nuances to determine cause of results in the
- Understand what the requester needs and why they are asking, in
order to troubleshoot before escalating to responsible internal
- Analyze customer issues using proprietary tools, publicly
accessible tools, and data provided by the customer to determine
- Consistently maintain excellent customer satisfaction
- Provide prompt and accurate feedback to requesters.
- Ensure the support SLA is met on all assigned Support
- Prioritize and manage several open issues at one time.
- Create and/or maintain internal training documentation.
- Participate in holiday on-call rotation as required. Required
Experience, Skills, and Education
- Self-starting, intellectually curious, and creative individual
comfortable operating in ambiguity.
- 2 years experience in a technical role.
- Experienced in providing SaaS support.
- Ability to work independently with little supervision and to
seek assistance proactively to meet role-specific KPIs.
- Proven ability to work in a fast paced, iterative department
with rapidly changing conditions.
- Write and speak to customers in a clear, concise manner
appropriate for the audience.
- Ability to learn quickly, both about businesses and
technologies. Preferred Experience, Skills, and Education
- One-year experience in answering support cases (i.e.,
Salesforce or Zendesk).
- Experience working in a customer service environment and/or
- Salesforce experience.
- Hands-on experience with Validity products. Salary range
$45,000 - $50,000 plus benefits, bonus opportunities and stock
options. Final salary may vary depending on skills, location,
and/or experience. About Validity For over 20 years, tens of
thousands of organizations across the world have relied on Validity
solutions to target, contact, engage, and retain customers using
trustworthy data as a key advantage. Validitys flagship products
Everest, DemandTools, BriteVerify, and GridBuddy Connect are all
highly rated, #1 solutions for sales and marketing professionals.
These solutions deliver smarter email campaigns, more qualified
leads, more productive sales, and ultimately faster growth.
Validity is a truly unique company - massive revenue growth,
top-tier investors, 5-star product ratings, proven ability to
acquire and integrate top tech companies and welcome them into the
Validity family, a winning culture, and a work environment that
fosters hard work, trust, and fun. Headquartered in Boston,
Validity has offices in Tampa, Denver, London, Paris, Sao Paulo,
and Sydney. For more information, connect with us on LinkedIn,
Instagram, and Twitter.
Validity is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are
committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry,
religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status,
national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital
status, disability, or veteran status. Powered by JazzHR 2OkupgDFtl
Keywords: Careerbuilder-US, Broomfield , Customer Support Representative, Other , Broomfield, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!