Patient Care Tech Talent Share Float Pool
Company: SCL Health
Posted on: January 20, 2023
To show our commitment to you and to assist with your transition
into our organization, we will also offer up to a $10,000 sign-on
bonus when applicable.
You bring your body, mind, heart and spirit to your work as a
Regional Float Pool Certified Nursing Assistant.
You're ready to roll up your sleeves. Eager to ask questions. And
willing to go above and beyond to ease a patient's pain.
You're great at what you do, but you want to be part of something
even greater. Because you believe that while individuals can be
strong, the right team is invincible.
System Float Pool is part of SCL Health, a faith-based, nonprofit
healthcare organization that focuses on person-centered care. Our
clinical float and travel program staff serves in a variety of
specialties throughout our hospitals in Colorado and Montana.
Our Regional Float Pool serves all of our Denver area hospitals,
- Good Samaritan Medical Center - Lafayette
- Lutheran Medical Center - Wheat Ridge
- Platte Valley Medical Center - Brighton
- Saint Joseph Hospital - DenverBenefits are one of the ways we
encourage health for you and your family. Our generous package
includes medical, dental and vision coverage. But health is more
than a well-working body: it encompasses body, mind and social
well-being. To that end, we've launched a Healthy Living program to
address your holistic health. Healthy Living includes financial
incentives, digital tools, tobacco cessation, classes, counseling
and Paid Time Off. We also offer financial wellness tools and
Together we'll align mission and careers, values and workplace.
We'll honor each other's dignity and surpass the standards we set.
We'll encourage joy, demand safety and take pride in our
We'll laugh at each other's jokes (even the bad ones). We'll hello
and high five. We'll celebrate milestones and acknowledge the value
of spirituality in healing.
We're proud of what we know, which includes how much there is to
As a Regional Float Pool CNA with us, you will know how to:
- Respond to patient care needs by answering call lights,
assisting patients with hygiene care and nourishment, obtaining
vital signs, and communicating constructively, effectively and
timely with members of the care team.
- Check and document patient vitals, glucose, inputs and
- Assist nurses and physicians within scope and competency.
- Actively participate in meeting patient experience goals.
- Assist with patient transfers, admissions and discharges as
directed and in compliance with the principles of safe patient
- Demonstrate and adhere to the standards of infection
We hire people, not resumes. But we also expect excellence, which
is why we require:
- Successful completion of an accredited nursing assistant
- Certification as a Nursing Assistant (CNA) in the state of
- Current BLS certification endorsed by the American Heart
Association or the ability to obtain within 60 days of hire (with
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- At least two (2) years of experience as a CNAYour next
Now that you know more about being a Regional Float Pool CNA on our
team, we hope you'll join us. At SCL Health, you'll reaffirm every
day how much you love this work, and why you were called to it in
the first place.
Keywords: SCL Health, Broomfield , Patient Care Tech Talent Share Float Pool, Other , Broomfield, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!