Producer Help Desk Leadership Development Program - Denver, CO
Company: UnitedHealth Group
Posted on: November 19, 2022
Begin your career at UnitedHealth Group and you'll get an
opportunity to do something extraordinary with your first job out
of college. - Make a real difference by being part of a company
that helps 85 million people live healthier lives. - Change the
landscape of health care forever. - Leave the world a better place
than we found it.
Such aspirations attract a certain type of person - Talented,
Brilliant, Compassionate & Driven. - You'll find these people
everywhere you turn here. - You'll also find a world of career
options fueled by your performance and limited only by imagination.
- Start here and start doing your life's best work.
Consider the influence you can have on the quality of care for
millions of people. - Now, enhance that success with enthusiasm you
can really feel. -Great sales are the result of a strong purpose,
conviction and pride in your ability and your product.
UnitedHealth Group offers a portfolio of products through two
distinct platforms: United HealthCare (health benefits) and Optum
(health services). - At United HealthCare Medicare & Retirement, we
serve the fastest growing segment of our nation's population - 50
and older. - And we're doing it with an intense amount of
dedication. - Up for the challenge of a lifetime? - Join a team of
the best and the brightest to find bold new ways to proactively
improve the health and quality of life of our 9 million customers.
- You'll find a wealth of dynamic opportunities to grow and develop
as we work together to strengthen our health care system.
We offer a growth-based culture with extraordinary opportunities
and succeed by staying true to our mission to make health care work
effectively and efficiently for seniors.
**This is a full-time position and starts in June 2023** - -
**UnitedHealth Group is not able to offer relocation assistance for
this position** -
**UnitedHealth Group is not able to offer work visa sponsorship now
or in the future for this position**
- Provide leadership development opportunities to candidates
graduating from colleges/universities.
- To be innovative in the way we approach roles within the
organization and challenge the status quo
- Develop bench strength within the organization
- Develop future leaders within our organization
Length of the Program:
- Development Program - 18 Months
- 70% In our Business - 30% Organizational Enrichment
- June - September: Sales Support Training, Up-Skilling, and
Learning from Others
- October - December: 100% focus on the Producer Help Desk job
role (AEP - Annual Enrollment Period, also known as our sales busy
- January - September: Development Stage
- On the Job Learning and On the Job Training and
- 70% focus on the Producer Help Desk job role (AEP)
- 30% Organizational Enrichment
- Bench Strengths within UHC, Common Language of Leadership
Competencies, UHC Corporate Focus and Networking, Personal Career
Development and UHC Values
- October - December 100% focus on the Producer Help Desk job
- January - Graduation from the program
- Employees can remain in their Producer Help Desk role or apply
UHC Model - To help increase an employee's knowledge and ability
and help them gain marketable skills.
Experience - -70% "On the Job Learning"
- Challenging assignments
- Increasing scope
- Representing the organization
- Building client and stakeholder relationships
- Working on a cross-functional team
- Leading within a group of people
Exposure - 20% "Learning from Others"
- Job shadowing
Education - -10% "On the Job Training and Education"
- University programs / Tuition reimbursement
- Gain company and industry knowledge
- Enhance communication and presentation skills
- Learn and understand different work styles
- Learn and live our corporate culture and values
- Access a very comprehensive repository of online
self-development tools and resources
- Common Language of Leadership
- Videos (e.g., Ted Talks)
- Business Book Summaries, Article, or White Papers
Required Qualifications: -
- Currently in final year of obtaining a Bachelor's degree (or
obtained degree no longer than 24 months prior to position start
date, from an accredited college/university). - Bachelor's Degree
must be obtained prior to start of employment.
- Experience with Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel,
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without company
sponsorship, now or in the future, for employment-based work
authorization (F-1 students with practical training and candidates
requiring H-1Bs, TNs, etc. will not be considered).
- Full COVID-19 vaccination is an essential job function of this
role. Candidates located in states that mandate COVID-19 booster
doses must also comply with those state requirements. UnitedHealth
Group will adhere to all federal, state and local regulations as
well as all client requirements and will obtain necessary proof of
vaccination, and boosters when applicable, prior to employment to
ensure compliance. Candidates must be able to perform all essential
job functions with or without reasonable accommodation. -
- Previous work or volunteer experience in sales, customer
service, health care, or health insurance
- 3.0 or higher cumulative GPA
To protect the health and safety of our workforce, patients and
communities we serve, UnitedHealth Group and its affiliate
companies require all employees to disclose COVID-19 vaccination
status prior to beginning employment. In addition, some roles and
locations require full COVID-19 vaccination, including boosters, as
an essential job function. UnitedHealth Group adheres to all
federal, state and local COVID-19 vaccination regulations as well
as all client COVID-19 vaccination requirements and will obtain the
necessary information from candidates prior to employment to ensure
compliance. Candidates must be able to perform all essential job
functions with or without reasonable accommodation. Failure to meet
the vaccination requirement may result in rescission of an
employment offer or termination of employment
Careers at UnitedHealthcare Medicare & Retirement. The Boomer
generation is the fastest growing market segment in health care.
And we are the largest business in the nation dedicated to serving
their unique health and well-being needs. Up for the challenge of a
lifetime? Join a team of the best and the brightest to find bold
new ways to proactively improve the health and quality of life of
these 9 million customers. You'll find a wealth of dynamic
opportunities to grow and develop as we work together to heal and
strengthen our health care system. Ready? It's time to do your
life's best work.(sm)
Colorado Residents Only: The hourly range for Colorado residents is
$18.17 to $32.26. Pay is based on several factors including but not
limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In
addition to your salary, UnitedHealth Group offers benefits such
as, a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition
programs, equity stock purchase and 401k contribution (all benefits
are subject to eligibility requirements). No matter where or when
you begin a career with UnitedHealth Group, you'll find a
far-reaching choice of benefits and incentives.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an
Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin,
protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation,
gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information,
or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are
required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Keywords: UnitedHealth Group, Broomfield , Producer Help Desk Leadership Development Program - Denver, CO, Other , Broomfield, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!