Company: Horizontal Talent
Posted on: August 5, 2022
- Provisioning Technician is dedicated to Internet Access / VPN
and IP products.
- The tech is responsible for providing "one call resolution" to
customer reported installations.
- The tech works with customers, local carriers, transport repair
organizations as well as other CenturyLink work groups.
- Excellent customer service, a positive attitude, leadership and
a strong technical aptitude are required for this
- Respond to customer requested IP address, routing,
troubleshooting and coordination for various hours of activation
- Perform trouble isolation for customers during the initial
activation. Perform trouble isolation for customers during the
- Engage other technical assistance teams to assist with trouble
resolution and activation of circuits. Understand BGP, EBGP, OSPF,
MPLS, static routing, and have a basic understanding of LAN and WAN
- Works with software and hardware tools to remotely identify and
diagnose WAN problems.
- Resolves complex network problems involving power, network
hardware, routers, CSU/DSU, carrier services.
- Has ability to understand and isolate physical layer
- Applies excellent customer service. Understand and apply
standard trouble shooting techniques. Demonstrate proficiency with
trouble ticketing application as well as other internal tools.
Ability to work off hours.
- Associate degree or 1+ year of related work experience.
Knowledge of TCP / IP. Knowledge of routing protocols. Knowledge of
- Experience with basic commands in Cisco, Juniper and Adtran
routers. Understanding of DNS. 1+ year of technical experience on a
Adtran, Juniper or Cisco routers.
- CCNA/CCNP preferred. Hours may vary depending on the needs of
- 2-4 years of experience. 2-4 years of experience
Horizontal facilitates valuable and productive conversations
between you and potential employers. We can assist you in growing
your career by partnering you with employers that offer challenging
assignments. For those that join the team, we offer competitive
compensation and benefits including medical, dental, vision, and
retirement. Check out all we have to offer and how you can become
part of the Horizontal Talent Team. In compliance in compliance
with state laws and regulations related to job posting
requirements, the salary range for this role is $15.00 -$115.00 per
hour (hourly rates in other locations could differ). This is not a
guarantee of compensation, as final offer amount may vary based on
factors including but not limited to experience and geographic
Keywords: Horizontal Talent, Broomfield , Provisioning Tech, Other , Broomfield, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!