Sharepoint Support Specialst II
Company: Horizontal Talent
Posted on: August 5, 2022
SharePoint Support SpecialistWhat You'll Do
- Assist the Collaboration Systems team and our customers to
detail requirements to solutions in SharePoint.
- Lend your expertise to design OOTB or custom solutions to meet
- Work closely with personnel from all areas of the business to
help drive business value.
- Manage day-to-day SharePoint support and Training.
- Maintaining current industry knowledge of development concepts,
best practices and procedures for SharePoint solutions
- Assist with support of M365 initiatives (e.g OneDrive rollout
and Online SharePoint migration)
- Maintain a regular and predictable work schedule.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships within
the department, the SBU/SSU and the Company. Interact appropriately
with others in order to maintain a positive and productive work
- Perform other duties as necessary. What You'll Need
- Bachelor's in Information Technology or a related technical
field plus 5 or more years related experience.
- Each higher-level related degree, i.e., Master's Degree or
Ph.D., may substitute for two years of experience. Two years of
related experience may be substituted for each year of education.
Degree must be from a university, college, or school which is
accredited by an agency recognized by the US Secretary of
Education, US Department of Education.
- Effective communication, consulting, time management, and
- Strong commitment to customer service.
- Experience SharePoint Designer and InfoPath.
- Experience with requirements gathering.
- Experience with Nintex Workflow or equivalent.
- Ability to think analytically, solve problems, make decisions,
and collaborate and work with a team.
- Strong customer orientation and commitment to quality
- Ability to juggle competing demands and priorities while
maintaining strong attention to detail.
- Proven written and verbal communications skills.
- Experience with Business Process Mapping a plus.
- SharePoint Application Development Certifications a plus.
- Experience with M365 offerings (Teams, exchange, stream, etc) a
- Familiarity with various third-party solutions that integrate
with SharePoint is a plus (e.g. HarePoint, Bamboo Solutions,
Keywords: Horizontal Talent, Broomfield , Sharepoint Support Specialst II, Other , Broomfield, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!