Principal Account Executive Enterprise (Mid West)
Posted on: November 14, 2021
Do you have experience selling global brands? We're looking for
a regionally-based, experienced sales professional to join our team
as an Account Executive - New Business - Enterprise, where you'll
help us achieve maximum sales profitability, growth, and account
penetration within a strategically defined market segment. In this
role, you'll proactively establish, develop and maintain effective
business relationships with prospective customers to generate new
business for our product suite. We're looking for a quarterback
with a true team mentality-someone who can think on their feet and
work cross-functionally to help us close complex, high-stakes
deals. If you're persistent, resourceful and hungry for success,
this could be your next big thing!--This position will call on
accounts in the mid-west territories and will be remote.
- Targets companies within segment that prioritize winning the
war for talent and attracting the best people to their
- Drives new business and customer growth within assigned
- Builds and maintains relationships with customers at all
levels, including senior leadership and C-suite, to assess needs
and effectively link product value, features/benefits to those
needs. Works internally to align appropriate team
- Follows well defined sales methodology to ensure prospects are
a good fit for iCIMS' long term.
- Understands big picture of iCIMS' product suite and how it can
fit into client organization. Closes deals while setting stage for
additional product sales within organization.
- Ability to sell any of the iCIMS portfolio solutions dependent
on customer's maturity and specific needs based on thorough
discovery and existing technology landscape.
- Presents and positions iCIMS' products/services to prospective
customers via on site visits. Represents the iCIMS organization
with professionalism and integrity.
- Partners with iCIMS' Sales Engineers and other subject matter
experts to demonstrate product and service capabilities.
- Builds sales funnels through prospecting efforts including but
not limited to client referrals, regional networking, webinars and
- Follows-up and actions on new leads and referrals resulting
from marketing and prospecting activity.
- Develops and maintains detailed product and marketplace
understanding to help prospective customers make well informed
- Plans and organizes personal sales strategy by thoroughly
understanding prospective customer's business cycles and
- Prepares presentations, demonstrations, investment summaries,
and sales contracts.
- Closes deals of significant size, complexity and sales cycle
- Effectively builds and maintains partnerships with clients,
prospects and people at all levels across the company.
- Contributes to team and company success.
- Consistently targets and closes deals of significant complexity
while setting stage for additional product sales within
- Effectively interfaces with multiple departments within client
organization including C - Suite.
- Mentors and motivates other members of the AE team.
- Consistently ensures that business is conducted with integrity
at all times and that behavior aligns with iCIMS' core
competencies, policies and procedures.
- Superior knowledge of the practices and principles related to
- Skilled at closing deals that are more advanced in scope and
size. Customers consistently have significant elements of
complexity (i.e. decentralized or with multiple business units /
brands, global presence).
- Adept at transferring knowledge and passion for sales to junior
- Consistently applies strategic approach to deal crafting and
- Proven track record in soliciting and closing B2B sales against
- Demonstrated effectiveness in new business development
strategies and lead qualification.
- Ability to multi-task and handle multiple prospective clients
and issues simultaneously.
- Proven ability to leverage established relationships and proven
sales techniques for success.
- Ability to clearly present and effectively overcome
- Demonstrated aptitude for problem-solving.
- Able to work both independently and within a team
- Computer literate; proficiency with Microsoft Office
(PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook).
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Articulates
thoughts and ideas clearly, concisely, and persuasively with
- Ability to work effectively within a fast paced, changing
environment that is going through high growth.
- A self-starter with the demonstrated ability to take
- Understands how to approach sales from a strategic
- Strong Results Orientation with a focus on closing long term
- Demonstrated customer service orientation. Creates and sustains
ongoing forums that encourage two-way communication
- Able to communicate with and influence multiples layers of
organizations, including Senior Leadership. Through a constant
presence, becomes aware of changes in a customer's organization and
alters sales plan accordingly.
- Effective at developing and maintaining client relationships at
senior management (C- Suite) levels within Fortune 200 sized
- Ability to travel at 50%+.
Keywords: iCIMS, Broomfield , Principal Account Executive Enterprise (Mid West), Other , Broomfield, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!