Whole Foods Refrigerated Warehouse Associate - Starting Pay of $19
Company: Whole Foods Market
Posted on: November 11, 2021
Warehouse Experience Preferred
As a Production Team Member, you will work together with other Team
Members to assure all production goals are met and exceeded while
abiding by the strictest standards of physical and food safety,
freshness, and sanitation.
- Prepare doughs, batters, fillings, and frosting correctly by
weigh/ measure according to instructions and or recipes.
- Read, understand, follow, completion daily prep distribution
- Ensure all coolers and shelves are kept clean, well-stocked,
and product properly rotated.
- Follow established food safety, cleaning, and practice proper
care and maintenance of all equipment.
- Be aware of new products and recipes that become
- Monitor, document, and control product transfers, waste, and
- Ensure the accuracy of product mix to meet varied customer
- Monitor product availability, preparation, storage, and
- Accurately maintain all documentation as required.
- Responsible for monitoring safety of equipment and informing
Leadership when safety issues need to be addressed.
- Comply with all applicable health and safety codes
- Communicate and maintain employee safety and security
- Arrive to work on time, wear appropriate PPE, work all
scheduled shifts, complete required training and attend required
- Ability to read and speak basic English
- Must be 18 years year of age
- Perform other duties as assigned by Supervisor, Associate Team
Leader, Team Leader, and Facility Leadership.
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
- Ability to deliver information in a clear and concise manner to
fellow Team Members.
- Ability to complete all tasks in a thorough and timely
- Demonstrate responsibility and accountability in recognizing
and accomplishing all tasks where there is a direct job
- Attention to detail and thoroughness.
- Able to work well with others, self-motivated, and capable of
working independently with little supervision.
- Food handling experience preferred
- Team player with a positive attitude.
- Good communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize and meet
Working Conditions & Physical Requirements
- Able to work in temperatures from -10 to 100 degrees.
- Hand use: single grasping, fine manipulation
- Ability to stand or walk at least 8 hours, and be able to
frequently push, pull, squat, bend and reach with or without
- Ability to lift 50 lbs. unassisted. Sometimes frequently
throughout the day.
- Average shifts are 8 hours long.
- Ability to work a rotating schedule including nights, weekend,
and holidays as needed.
- Team Members receive their schedule up to 3 weeks in
The wage range for this position is $15.00 - $26.00
commensurate with experience. Whole Foods Market offers “Whole
Benefits". Whole Benefits may include health insurance, retirement
plan benefits, eligibility for a store discount, paid time off and
access to other benefit programs. Eligibility for Whole Benefits is
determined under the terms of the applicable Whole Benefits plan at
a person’s date of hire
At Whole Foods Market, we provide a fair and equal
employment opportunity for all Team Members and candidates
regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender,
pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age,
marital status, disability, or any other legally protected
characteristic. Whole Foods Market hires and promotes individuals
solely based on qualifications for the position to be filled and
Keywords: Whole Foods Market, Broomfield , Whole Foods Refrigerated Warehouse Associate - Starting Pay of $19, Other , Broomfield, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!