Remote Telecommunications Analyst
Posted on: October 8, 2021
- Salary: $50,000 starting salary with future
opportunity for performance-based raises
- Location: The ideal candidate is local to our
U.S. Headquarters in Broomfield, Colorado. However, we are
open to remote candidates for this position.
- Work Hours: 40 hours per week, normal business
- Job Level: Associate (non-management)
ikeGPS Analyst Summary:
This position is responsible for delivering high-quality data
quickly; relying heavily on their past experience in OSP and
utility distribution infrastructure as well as make-ready
engineering to enable customer success.
The IKE Analyst is key to IKE’s goal of exceeding customer
expectations and deliver on time, in spec, and in full. This is a
production role and will have little day-to-day interaction with
other departments within the organization.
ikeGPS Analyst Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree (BA) from a four-year college or university,
or one to two years of related experience and/or training, or
equivalent combination of education and experience.
- High degree of learning agility.
- Self-motivated with a proven track record of meeting and
exceeding production targets.
- Computer skills required: (Microsoft Office Suite;
- Professional, with extremely strong interpersonal, written, and
verbal communication skills.
- High degree of learning agility paired with technical prowess.
IKE is a technology company and this role uses our internal
software on a daily basis, so it is critical that the analyst can
- Motivated and maintains speed while working on repetitive tasks
on multiple screens.
- Preferred experience in Utility and Communication industries as
it relates to the end- to-end workflow for applications such as
fiber optic and small cell network deployments, joint use audits,
pole replacement programs and post-construction as-built
- Previous experience with pole loading analysis is a plus.
Applicable programs include PoleForeman, O-calc, and
ikeGPS Analyst Responsibilities:
ikeGPS Analyst Competencies:
- Self-Management - Effectively plans and
organize work to achieve desired outcomes; proactive, remains
focused, takes action to overcome obstacles, and follows through to
completion with little or no supervision
- Integrity - Is fair, open, honest, and
consistent in behavior and can be relied upon and generates
confidence in others through professional and ethical behavior
- Relationship Building - Builds and
maintains positive and productive working relationships and
networks both internally and externally as required. Capable and
willing to mentor and guide peers and others in their growth to
ensure consistency and maintainability of the product range
- Organization - Able to organize own work
and priorities and balance these against business needs
- Adaptability - Adapts to changes in the work
environment; Manages competing demands; Changes approach or method
to best fit the situation; Able to deal with frequent change,
delays, or unexpected events
- Communication - Excellent communicator
able to adjust to the appropriate levels and avenues of
communication at the appropriate time to ensure that everyone is up
to date on development. Adept at keeping communication lines
- Decision-Making - Capable of sound
judgment, with clear explanations of the reasoning behind
decisions. Able to demonstrate an appropriate level of autonomy and
- Technical Skills - Assesses own strengths and
weaknesses; Pursues training and development opportunities; Strives
to continuously build knowledge and skills; Shares expertise with
ikeGPS provides great benefits, including:
- A highly effective work-from-home structure while dealing with
- Comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, dental,
vision, matching 401K
- Flexible working hours
- Plenty of paid time off
- Adjustable sitting or standing desk workspace
- Our office sits adjacent to a park with disc golf, basketball,
and jogging path
The United States and Canada are in the middle of a
communications boom. The drive for more bandwidth is fueling
amazing growth in the deployment of fiber and wireless networks.
ikeGPS is changing the way communication companies like AT&T,
Verizon, and Crown Castle deploy fiber and wireless networks. IKE
Analyze from ikeGPS is achieving rapid adoption because we simply
help communication companies deploy networks faster and safer while
lower deployment costs through better efficiency.
Our integrated field to cloud solutions allow our
customers and partners to measure and assess Utility Poles and
infrastructure using a unique combination of Laser, GPS, IMU, and
Photogrammetry technologies, all based on a custom-built Android
platform and corresponding Cloud service. We combine that with a
killer team to create a full solution that delights customers in
ikeGPS' Core Values:
We are a collective of pole measurement analysts,
scientists, field data collectors, and
customer advocates. We are on this planet to make a profound change
in the lives of those
we serve - every human connected through the workflow of pole
Together, we are building the power and communications
infrastructure of the future.
Like many companies, we have our values. Our values are ours and we
wear them in our own way. They guide us and they personify us. Our
values are not something we leave at the office — they are a
genuine part of who we are. And well, we think that makes our
people exceptional at work and at life.
- Simplicity & clarity.
- Open company. No BS.
- Be yourself. Be the change you seek.
- Manaakitanga; with a literal meaning of ‘we
rise by lifting others.
- The most important criteria for this role
are a genuine fit with these values.
Applicants for this position must be eligible
to work in the United States. We are not looking for
contract (C2C) hires at this time.
Keywords: IkeGPS, Broomfield , Remote Telecommunications Analyst, Other , Broomfield, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!