Posted on: September 14, 2021
- Salary: $55,000 to $68,000 based on
- Location: The ideal candidate is local to our
U.S. Headquarters in Broomfield, Colorado.
- Job Level: Specialist (non-management)
ikeGPS Training Specialist
This position is responsible for ensuring that all analysts on
the IKE Analyze team have the knowledge and skills necessary to
deliver high-quality data on time and in full to customers.
The Training Specialist:
- Acts as a resource for fellow analysts and is educated in all
projects and programs being utilized by IKE Analyze customers;
performing training for fellow analysts and BPO organization when
there are doubts.
- Develops curriculum and standard training courses designed to
train analysts consistently and clearly.
- Makes sure the programs are vetted and tested to ensure that
they deliver good results.
- Is critical to ensuring that the full IKE Analyze and
Mysore teams are provided the training necessary to succeed.
- Reviews QC feedback to identify gaps and provide individualized
attention to analysts who are unclear.
- ?Creates and maintains all training materials and is
consistently creating content.
ikeGPS Training Specialist Qualifications:
- 1 to 3+ years of one-to-one and classroom
technical training hands-on experience working with a complex
process (experience in custom software/hardware or
telecommunications/utilities a plus).
- Experience creating brand new, and delivering on, training
material. A plus if your training materials
focus on delivering client projects in spec and on
- Experience measuring training effectiveness and its effects on
- Experience using video editing systems and good on-screen
- Bachelor's Degree (BA) from a four-year college or
- Preferred, but not required, experience in Utility and
Communication industries as it relates to the end-to-end workflow
for applications such as fiber optic and small cell network
deployments, joint use audits, pole replacement programs, and
post-construction as-built audits.
- Preferred, but not required, experience with pole loading
analysis is a plus. Applicable programs include PoleForeman,
O-calc, and SPIDA-calc.
- A high degree of learning agility.
- Self-starter with a proven track record of meeting and
exceeding production targets.
- Computer skills required: Microsoft Office Suite (Excel,
PowerPoint, etc.); G-Suite.
- Able to multi-task and maintain focus simultaneously.
- Comfortable in the dynamic atmosphere of a technical
organization with a rapidly expanding customer base and evolving
- Clear and concise communication.? Professional, with extremely
strong interpersonal, written, and verbal communication
- Training Program Creation
- Training materials are created and updated as needed to reflect
standard processes set and drafted by the Production Engineer.
- Materials are focused on the goal of delivering in spec and on
- Materials are created in a format that allows for easy learning
and adoption of source material by the analysts.
- Work with BPO Coordinator to tailor training to offshore team
and adapt processes that do not translate well.
- The ?Training Specialist will work with marketing and
Production Engineers to develop training utilizing IKE
- Outcome: The Training Specialist will create and
manage a new training program that helps analysts get up to speed
quicker and decreases average error rates for new
- Training and Support
- Becomes a subject matter expert for the project and responds to
- Forwards questions or concerns that need to be addressed in the
workflow or scope to the relevant parties.
- Works with the Production Engineer to ensure that work
instructions are complete and revisions are communicated
effectively to the team.
- Train analysts on the Broomfield and Mysore teams assigned to
- Attends hand-off discussions for new projects and reviews early
data to ensure work instructions are usable and comprehensive
- Outcome: The Training Specialist provides clear and concise
coaching to the team. Questions are addressed or escalated to
ensure that all poles are completed in full and in spec.
- Quality Feedback Review
- Review feedback provided by the Quality team to identify areas
where analysts could benefit from additional training.
- Organize feedback in a clear and concise way using a platform
that makes it easy for the analyst to reference back to if they
have further doubts.
- Acts as a resource for questions and works directly with the
Senior analyst to identify analysts who are not performing.
- Tracks errors and reviews to ensure that errors are not
repeated after training is provided on that topic.
- Outcome: The Training Specialist tracks analyst quality and
provides ad hoc training for any areas of uncertainty. Reviews
future work to ensure that training is successful and analyst
adopts correct process.
- Updates relevant tracking documents and provides updates to IKE
- Communicates analyst performance concerns to management with
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
- Outcome: Training Specialist routinely updates IKE Analyze
manager and team to ensure that all projects get delivered in full,
on time, and in spec. Communication is clear and consistent.
ikeGPS provides great benefits, including:
- A highly effective work-from-home structure while dealing with
- Comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, dental,
vision, matching 401K
- Flexible working hours
- Plenty of paid time off
- Adjustable sitting or standing desk workspace
- Our office sits adjacent to a park with disc golf, basketball,
and jogging path
The United States and Canada are in the middle of a
communications boom. The drive for more bandwidth is fueling
amazing growth in the deployment of fiber and wireless networks.
ikeGPS is changing the way communication companies like AT&T,
Verizon, and Crown Castle deploy fiber and wireless networks. IKE
Analyze from ikeGPS is achieving rapid adoption because we simply
help communication companies deploy networks faster and safer while
lower deployment costs through better efficiency.
Our integrated field to cloud solutions allow our
customers and partners to measure and assess Utility Poles and
infrastructure using a unique combination of Laser, GPS, IMU, and
Photogrammetry technologies, all based on a custom-built Android
platform and corresponding Cloud service. We combine that with a
killer team to create a full solution that delights customers in
ikeGPS' Core Values:
We are a collective of pole measurement analysts,
scientists, field data collectors, and
customer advocates. We are on this planet to make a profound change
in the lives of those
we serve - every human connected through the workflow of pole
Together, we are building the power and communications
infrastructure of the future.
Like many companies, we have our values. Our values are ours and we
wear them in our own way. They guide us and they personify us. Our
values are not something we leave at the office — they are a
genuine part of who we are. And well, we think that makes our
people exceptional at work and at life.
- Simplicity & clarity.
- Open company. No BS.
- Be yourself. Be the change you seek.
- Manaakitanga; with a literal meaning of ‘we
rise by lifting others.
- The most important criteria for this role
are a genuine fit with these values.
Applicants for this position must be eligible
to work in the United States. We are not looking for
contract (C2C) hires at this time.
Keywords: IkeGPS, Broomfield , Training Specialist, Other , Broomfield, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!