Marketing & Communication Specialist II - Brand Specialist
Company: Ball Corporation
Posted on: June 10, 2021
Powered by endlessly curious people with an unwavering mission
focus, Ball Aerospace pioneers discoveries that enable our
customers to perform beyond expectation and protect what matters
We create innovative space solutions, enable more accurate
weather forecasts, drive insightful observations of our planet,
deliver actionable data and intelligence, and ensure those who
defend our freedom go forward bravely and return home safely. For
more information, visit Ball Aerospace Career Site or connect with
us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.
The Strategic Operations (StratOps) Strategic Support Unit,
consists of Washington DC Operations, Marketing & Communications
and Strategic Development. The StratOps team promotes and elevates
the business within our markets, works with customers and
competition to influence and drive the growth of Ball Aerospace and
facilitates collaboration across the business enterprise to
Marketing & Communication Specialist II
Ball Aerospace is seeking a Marketing & Brand Specialist II to
join our Marketing & Communications (MarCom) department. In this
position, you will be responsible for promoting and elevating
Ball's brand within the marketplace by ensuring consistent branding
and messaging across all Ball communication channels, developing
key marketing materials and assets, and analyzing the performance
of various strategic communication campaigns. This position is
based in Broomfield, CO.
What You'll Do:
- Serve as the portfolio lead for Ball Aerospace's branding and
marketing collateral initiatives.
- Work with the Strategic Communications Manager to develop the
creative strategy and message for the Aerospace division, aligned
with the overall Ball Corporation brand.
- Ensure consistent branding and messaging across all
- Write, develop, and design marketing deliverables, such as
adverts and brochures.
- Collaborate with internal subject matter experts to develop
consistent, strategic messaging on various company products and
- Develop and implement integrated marketing & communications
strategies to support business priorities.
- Develop an integrated marketing analytics strategy.
- Partner with the rest of the MarCom team to regularly gather
and analyze performance metrics on various communication channels
and campaigns and make recommendations based on the insights
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to write and edit
strong external award nomination packages.
- Write and edit talking notes and develop and design
presentations to support high-level speaking engagements.
- Maintain required records and reports in accordance with Ball
Aerospace policies and government regulations.
- Maintain a regular and predictable work schedule.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships within
the department, the Strategic Business Units, Strategic Support
Units and the Company. Interact appropriately with others in order
to maintain a positive and productive work environment.
- Perform other duties as necessary.
What You'll Need:
- Bachelor's degree plus 3 or more years related experience.
- Each higher-level degree, i.e., Master's Degree or Ph.D., may
substitute for two years of experience. Related technical
experience may be considered in lieu of education. Degree must be
from a university, college, or school which is accredited by an
agency recognized by the US Secretary of Education, US Department
- Degree in PR, Marketing, Journalism, English, Business or
related field is preferred.
- Strategic mindset is a must for this position.
- Experience developing and executing marketing campaigns focused
on driving business growth and priorities.
- Self-motivated and proactive.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Extensive project management skills.
- Experience writing and designing external marketing
- Experience collecting, analyzing and interpreting marketing
- A creative eye for design and branding that carries through
layout design, photography, videography, typography, etc.
- Ability to work multiple projects simultaneously, under
deadline pressure with fast turn arounds.
- Experience working under brand guidelines.
- Attention to detail, organized and ability to meet
- Experience working in a team environment and ability to
collaborate with teams across the business.
- Ability to translate and synthesize highly technical
information into strategic marketing messages.
- Excellent skills in Microsoft Office suite, particularly Word
- If not familiar with the aerospace industry, ability to take
initiative to understand the company and learn about products,
capabilities and markets.
- Ability to quickly learn new skills, new products or technical
knowledge; stay current on new trends, ideas, technologies.
- Strong presentation, interpersonal and communication
- Experience with, and the ability to, collaborate with
individuals and teams at all levels, including senior-level
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud suite, particularly
InDesign and Photoshop.
- Experience writing and developing talking points and
- Experience writing external award nominations.
- Experience working with technical subject matter experts, such
as engineers, researchers or scientists.
- Experience performing market research.
- Experience working with marketing analytical tools and
- Experience increasing brand awareness among key target
- Occasional flexibility for evening or weekend work to meet
deadlines, as needed.
- Work is performed in an office environment.
- Travel and local commute between Ball campuses and other
possible non-Ball locations may be required.
Relocation for this position is not available.
Compensation & Benefits:
- HIRING SALARY RANGE: $59,000 - $80,000 (Salary to be determined
by the education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities of
the applicant, internal equity, and alignment with market
- This position includes a competitive benefits package. For
details, copy and paste https://bit.ly/3pNSnxv into your
browser or visit our careers site.
US CITIZENSHIP MAY BE REQUIRED
Ball Aerospace is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action
Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age,
protected veteran status, or disability status.
Nearest Major Market: Denver
Keywords: Ball Corporation, Broomfield , Marketing & Communication Specialist II - Brand Specialist, Other , Broomfield, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!