Help Desk/Deskside Specialist I
Company: Ball Corporation
Posted on: June 9, 2021
Clearance Requirement: A current, active TS/SCI CI Polygraph
security clearance is required.
Powered by endlessly curious people with an unwavering mission
focus, Ball Aerospace pioneers discoveries that enable our
customers to perform beyond expectation and protect what matters
We create innovative space solutions, enable more accurate
weather forecasts, drive insightful observations of our planet,
deliver actionable data and intelligence, and ensure those who
defend our freedom go forward bravely and return home safely. For
more information, visit Ball Aerospace Career Site or connect with
us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.
The Operations Strategic Support Unit plays a fundamental role
in enabling efficient business and program execution - from
technologies and investments to supply chain, manufacturing and
test operations, facilities management, and information technology
Help Desk/Deskside Specialist I
What You'll Do:
- Respond to customer requests for assistance with computer
- Provide troubleshooting for software, installation of
- Troubleshoot networking issues - LAN and Wireless
- Operate company owned vehicles as required.
- Maintain valid driver's license and good motor vehicle
- Troubleshoot network and voice-related issues, repair personal
computer and peripheral equipment problems to the board, device or
component levels as appropriate.
- Receiving equipment and conducting inventory.
- Trouble-shoot and repair personal computer and peripheral
equipment problems to the board, device or component levels as
- Maintain a regular and predictable work schedule.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships within
the department, the Strategic Business Units, Strategic Support
Units and the Company. Interact appropriately with others in order
to maintain a positive and productive work environment.
- Perform other duties as necessary.
What You'll Need:
- High School diploma or equivalent plus 4 years or more related
experience; or a related 2-year technical degree and 2 years or
more related experience.
- Each higher-level related degree, i.e., Bachelor's or Master's,
may substitute for two years of related experience. Degree must be
from a university, college, or school which is accredited by an
agency recognized by the US Secretary of Education, US Department
- Good customer service skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Basic to Intermediate knowledge of PC software and networking:
classes and/or experience.
- Basic to Intermediate understanding of Desktop/Laptop PC
Hardware and components.
- Basic to Intermediate understanding of Windows 7 and 10 desktop
- Basic understanding of Windows Office 365 Pro Plus suite.
- Ability to support Apple iPhones.
- Experience with Service Now or other trouble ticketing
- Ability to prioritize, organize and coordinate simultaneous
- Ability to perform job functions with little direct
- Active TS/SCI CI Polygraph required.
- Ability to achieve 8570 DoD certification.
- Work is performed in an office environment, laboratory,
cleanroom, or production floor.
- Travel and local commute between Ball campuses and other
possible non-Ball locations may be required.
Verification that your current security clearance or government
customer access meets the requirement for this position will be
Relocation for this position is not available.
Compensation & Benefits:
- HIRING SALARY RANGE: $19.71 - $26.44 per hour (Salary to be
determined by the education, experience, knowledge, skills, and
abilities of the applicant, internal equity, and alignment with
- This position includes a competitive benefits package. For
details, copy and paste https://bit.ly/3pNSnxv into your
browser or visit our careers site.
US CITIZENSHIP IS REQUIRED
Ball Aerospace is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action
Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age,
protected veteran status, or disability status.
Nearest Major Market: Denver
Keywords: Ball Corporation, Broomfield , Help Desk/Deskside Specialist I, Other , Broomfield, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!