Posted on: June 8, 2021
The Supply Planner, Beverages, is responsible for finished goods
inventories for a specified product format to achieve customer
service targets while maintaining cost targets.
- Overall responsibility for finished goods production plans for
a specified product format.
- Ensure overall ERP systems (both within SAP and in external
processes) maintained and overall system planning is optimized.
Conduct regular consistent reviews of all parameters and update
based on new criteria.
- Lead & conduct supply planning meetings with cross-functional
teams, ensuring all production plans are adequate from days of
supply (DOS) to deliver service and cost targets.
- Develop / implement finished goods run out plans with
information from project manager, demand planning and customer
solutions to minimize losses and meet project timelines.
- Support cross functional teams on finished goods
- Lead projects and task force teams with Industrial to resolve
and optimize supply chain production challenges.
- Track and report key KPIs - Fillrate, Losses, Sourcing
Productivity & Inventory.
- You have a minimum 3-5 years Supply Chain experience in CPG
including supply planning
- You have a B.A. in Supply Chain Mgmt/Logistics or related
- You have a demonstrated understanding of supply chain processes
and safety stock optimization strategies.
- SAP/APO knowledge a plus
- APICS certification desired.
- You have the ability to set deadlines and key timetables to
achieve with minimal guidance.
- You have the ability to work effectively in teams and ensure
mutual KPIs achieved.
- You have strong project management/organization skills - you
must have attention to detail
- You have proven success in problem solving and critical
- You have a proven ability to execute results quickly &
Keywords: Danone, Broomfield , Supply Planner, Other , Broomfield, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!