Employment Compliance Specialist
Company: Flatiron Construction Corp.
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Provides corporate program assistance and supports the
coordination, tracking, training and auditing of the employment law
and company compliance program, including policy and procedure
work, employee investigations, conflict of interest monitoring,
regulatory audits, anti-corruption platform and EEO program. This
position is typically held by an employee with an understanding of
regulatory agency compliance, systems reporting and has the skills
to advise and support a variety of departments.
What you will be doing
- Assists with administration of EEO and anti-corruption
compliance program providing day-to-day operations, functions and
support, including reporting requirements and analysis.
- Facilitates workplace investigations and supports Human
Resource and Legal with process, data collection and documentation
for accurate tracking and monitoring of all inquiries and
- Develops, delivers, tracks and supports compliance education
and training as needed on compliance policies, procedures and
process standards as well as rules and regulations of regulatory
- Assists with federal and state required audits (DOT, DOL,
OFCCP, etc.) to ensure an accurate, complete and timely
- Manages and submits compliance filings (FHWA 1391, EEO-1, VETS
4212, etc.) to ensure an accurate, complete and timely
- Investigates, tracks and responds to all Conflict of Interest
- Reviews and approves all sponsorships, donations, and
scholarships for company.
- Recommends process changes based on audit and monitoring
findings or changes to corporate policy.
- Provides assistance with periodic internal communications
including topical emails, newsletters, videos or events discussing
compliance department and company metrics/goal tracking,
significant industry reliability trends, cases or current
- Participates in the development and implementation of
technologies to automate and streamline compliance monitoring and
- Perform additional assignments per management's direction.
What we are looking for
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Human Resources,
or a related field is required.
- 3+ years' direct experience in compliance at related industry
- Experience working with EEO and anti-corruption programs
- Experience with drafting, monitoring, and enforcing compliance
- Experience designing or deploying compliance trainings
- Strong execution of cross-functional, project-based work is
- Demonstrated knowledge in interpreting and applying laws, rules
- Demonstrated ability to successfully prepare and present
analytical and investigative findings, conclusions and trending
- Detail-oriented and excellent multi-tasking skills.
- Developed presentation and influence skills.
- Proven ability to maintain the highest level of
Why work for us
Some of the benefits you may be eligible for as an employee
- Comprehensive compensation package
- Industry leading 401(k)/RRSP
- Medical/Extended Health Care, Dental, Vison and/or Provincial
- Employee Assistance Program
We are an EEO/AA/ADA/Veterans employer.
Keywords: Flatiron Construction Corp., Broomfield , Employment Compliance Specialist, Other , Broomfield, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!