F&B Server | Full Time
Company: Omni Hotels
Posted on: June 6, 2021
The Four-Diamond, award-winning Omni Interlocken Resort welcomes
you to a retreat into modern luxury. Nestled against the backdrop
of the Rocky Mountains, this year-round Colorado resort near Denver
offers a wealth of on-site amenities. With its stunning panoramic
views of the mountains or valley, unmatched luxuries and the
essence of snow-capped mountain tranquility, the Omni Interlocken
Resort is sure to sweep you off your feet.
The Omni Interlocken Resort's associates enjoy a dynamic and
exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring,
along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a
reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect,
gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a
friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the
Omni Interlocken Resort may be your perfect match.
The F&B Server is responsible for providing efficient
friendly customer service at all times. This position will provide
exceptional service and create memorable experiences for all guests
enjoying the F&B experience. Server will rotate all F&B
positions including Restaurant, Bar, Pool, Golf Clubhouse, and
New Hires who start in June 2021 will be eligible for a $250
Sign on bonus and additional retention bonus of up to $500.
Salary range for this position starts at: $9.30/hour plus
gratuities where applicable. Full Time Associates at Omni
Interlocken Resort are entitled to elect the following benefits:
Medical, Dental, Vision and other health-care benefits, Paid
Maternity Leave, 401k and Paid Time Off Accrual. Omni Interlocken
Resort reserves the right to pay more or less than listed
compensation scale based on factors not related to sex or race.
- Efficiently and properly perform all service standards
- Greet all guest promptly and couteously adhering to steps of
- Recieve, Deliver, and Clear Food & Beverage during Service
- Attend to all needs of the guests during functions, meals, and
- Upsell and Suggestively Sell when taking orders
- Maintain knowledge of current food and beverage offerings,
specials, and menu prices
- Complete sidework as assigned by shift supervisor, banquet
captain, or Leader
- Polish, Clean, Sanitize, and Stock at service utensils and
- Maintain Safe & Clean environment following Omni's safety
- Be familiar with and adhere to all liquor liability laws
- Attend designated pre-meal meetings
- Minimum 1-2 years upscale casual serving experience
- Must have knowledge of wine, spirits, and beer.
- Must have experience in selling and presenting wines.
- Must be able to work a variety of shifts, including weekends
- Maintain a professional business appearance, attitude, and
- Must be TIPs, CARE, or ServSafe Alcohol and Food Handler
- Must be able to lift, push, pull, place and carry objects
weighing up to 50lbs without assistance
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer -
vets/disability. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are
available using the following links: EEOC is the Law Poster and the
following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination
policy statement If you are interested in applying for employment
with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for
a posted position, please send an email to
firstname.lastname@example.org. Omni Hotels & Resorts does
not discriminate on the basis of any protected category with
respect to the payment of wages.
Keywords: Omni Hotels, Broomfield , F&B Server | Full Time, Other , Broomfield, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!