Help Desk Support - Broomfield, CO
Company: SOC Support Services
Posted on: June 6, 2021
HELP DESK SUPPORT SPECIALIST - BROOMFIELD, CO
The Help Desk for a Department of Defense in Broomfield, CO has
an opening for a Help Desk Specialist. This is a shift work
position and the successful candidate must be flexible in days and
hours worked. This position requires the ability to obtain a DoD
Secret security clearance, Security + and ITIL V3 Foundations
certifications. (must posses within one month of hire and we can
provide an avenue to obtain the Secret clearance)
- High school education or equivalent and 2+ years of technical
experience. Associates Degree and 1 year of related experience
- Comprehensive knowledge in the use of personal computers.
- Provide first line technical support to computer customers with
questions regarding account administration, distribution of
software and documentation, system and network status, and incident
entry via incident management tool.
- Experience in desktop and networking support, IT concepts and
help desk software.
- Proficient with MS Windows and Office, VPN / Remote access, and
- Must be able to think logically and act decisively in critical
- Ability to distinguish between different types of issue and
select the correct source for solution.
Keywords: SOC Support Services, Broomfield , Help Desk Support - Broomfield, CO, Other , Broomfield, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!