OPENTEXT - THE INFORMATION COMPANY
As the Information Company, our mission at OpenText is to create
software solutions and deliver services that redefine the future of
digital. Be part of a winning team that leads the way in Enterprise
This Customer Success Director will lead a team of 10 Customer
Success Associates (CSAs) based in Broomfield, CO. You will be
responsible for leading the WW success of this team whose charter
is to deliver renewal results in this high transaction volume,
small customer book of business. Your team will be involved in all
aspects of support, account management, demonstrating the product,
educating customers and more. This leader will be accountable for
both SaaS and on-prem customers for our Data Security and Data
Protection platforms. You will carry quota for both renewal and
upsell business. Core leadership responsibilities include working
directly with their CSAs to:
- Drive adoption, expansion, retention, and renewal sales
- Hire, mentor, and coach your team of motivated, early in career
- Evolve this new team over time for efficiency of
- Identify hi-potential accounts for future expansion and sales
- Represent the voice of the customer providing input into
product management, marketing, and sales ops.
- Collaborate proactively cross organizationally with team
members to support renewals and new sales.
- Promote adoption, expansion, retention, and cross sell
- Drive and document LAER plans in all key accounts
- Work with Marketing, IT and Ops to bring LAER email automation
into the practice where it makes sense
- Educate team members on how to provide insights to customers to
ensure that they get the most out of the platform with the aim of
helping grow our customer base
What we're looking For
- 5+ years Customer Success, renewals or account management
experience in a SaaS or software company.
- Proven track record of working in a customer facing role
- 5+ years in a leadership role with direct reports carrying
- Have experience, or be willing to learn, Forecasting,
Salesforce, and Tableau
Skills and Qualifications
- Collage degree or relevant work experience required
- Senior level experience working with and managing stakeholders,
peers, direct reports and C-level executives, and customers
- A high degree of accuracy and attention to detail is
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication
- Flexible approach, able to operate effectively with uncertainty
and change driving the desired outcomes
- Driven, self-motivated, enthusiastic and with a "can do"
Estimated OTE Range: 180K to 210K
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees
and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire the best
talent regardless of race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry,
disability, marital status, sex, age, veteran status or sexual
orientation. If you require accommodation at any time during the
recruitment process please email
email@example.com. Applicants have rights under
Federal Employment Laws including but not limited to: Family and
Medical Leave Act (FLMA), Equal Employment Opportunity and Employee
Polygraph Protection Act
OPENTEXT - THE INFORMATION COMPANY
Our growing team is mapping the future of Information
Management, and we continue to make new discoveries that expand its
boundaries. Join us and be part of a winning team, where the
opportunities for your career are limitless.
From its innovative start as a research project by University of
Waterloo professors in 1991, OpenText has grown into a global
company with offices in more than 35 countries. Our high-
performance culture has forged our growth and is an excellent fit
for people looking to push themselves to learn and do more.
It's our time to lead, and as part of our team, it will be your
time too. Our continued growth will provide you the opportunity to
explore, learn and chart an exciting career path while enjoying a
good work-life balance.
If you thrive in a dynamic work environment, there is always a
new horizon to explore. We are proud to offer excellent benefits,
challenging work and competitive financial rewards.
Our employee programs prioritize employees' well-being and that
of their families. We offer a comprehensive benefit plan, education
assistance, a wellness/fitness reimbursement and time off to
With offices around the world and flexible work arrangements,
OpenText strives to make sure all our employees feel connected.
Teamwork extends to our social lives too from local social events
to company-wide activities, we want our employees to take time to
relax and have fun.
Corporate Citizenship is more than a program for us, it is
engrained in our purpose, impact, and approach to doing business.
Through numerous volunteer initiatives, we support education and
innovation for global change.
Explore your career and your potential. Become an OpenText