Golf Player Services Supervisor | Seasonal Full Time
Company: Omni Hotels
Posted on: May 3, 2021
The Four-Diamond, award-winning Omni Interlocken Resort welcomes
you to a retreat into modern luxury. Nestled against the backdrop
of the Rocky Mountains, this year-round Colorado resort near Denver
offers a wealth of on-site amenities. With its stunning panoramic
views of the mountains or valley, unmatched luxuries and the
essence of snow-capped mountain tranquility, the Omni Interlocken
Resort is sure to sweep you off your feet.
The Omni Interlocken Resort's associates enjoy a dynamic and
exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring,
along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a
reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect,
gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a
friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the
Omni Interlocken Resort may be your perfect match.
To ensure the efficient operation of player services and create
memorable experiences on the golf course. This is a Seasonal Full
Time position beginning in April.
Salary for this position begins at $13.00/hour. Seasonal
Associates may be eligible for select benefits based on number of
hours worked. Omni Interlocken Resort reserves the right to pay
more or less than listed compensation scale based on factors not
related to sex or race.
- Perform duties of greeting, starting, club cleaning and
presentation of the practice facility.
- Oversee various programs to ensure the daily outside operations
- Motivate & train outside player services attendants.
- Coordinate outside services during tournaments.
- Execute proper opening and closing of outside facilities.
- Previous player services experience preferred.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including AM and PM
shifts, weekdays, nights, weekends and holidays.
- Must be able to work through the season ranging from April
- Ability to stand, sit, bend, lift, carry for large portions of
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs without assistance
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer -
vets/disability. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are
available using the following links: EEOC is the Law Poster and the
following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination
policy statement If you are interested in applying for employment
with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for
a posted position, please send an email to
firstname.lastname@example.org. Omni Hotels & Resorts does
not discriminate on the basis of any protected category with
respect to the payment of wages.
Keywords: Omni Hotels, Broomfield , Golf Player Services Supervisor | Seasonal Full Time, Other , Broomfield, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!