Specialist, Senior Talent Acquisition
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Ball Corporation manufactures aluminum packaging for beverage,
personal care and household products, and provides aerospace and
other technologies for commercial and government customers. We have
been in business for over 140 years and is leading the charge in
creating solutions that keep our planet healthy. Ball Corp has been
nationally recognized as a leading company in the creation of
sustainable products (Fast Company World Changing Ideas award) as
well as one of America's Best Employers for Diversity (Forbes
Magazine.) Join our team of over 18,000 people worldwide in our
quest to make the world a cleaner and healthier place. BE BIGGER
THAN YOURSELF. BE UNSTOPPABLE. BE AN INSPIRATION. JOIN US IN MAKING
THE WORLD A BETTER PLACE.
Primary Purpose of the Position:
Focus on building meaningful relationships with senior business
leaders to understand the strategic direction of the business.
Develop and execute effective talent acquisition strategies that
address the current and future talent needs of the organization and
enable successful achievement of those business goals. Be
responsible for ensuring a high quality experience for both
candidates and business stakeholders through executing a consistent
process and meeting predetermined expectations throughout the scope
of the recruitment process.
Essential Responsible Areas:
- Partners with business leaders, hiring managers, HRBPs, and
Talent Management to understand the strategic direction of the
business, the talent strategy, and workforce planning needs to
develop a strategy to address the needs of the business.
- Acts as subject matter expert in assigned functional areas
including general and functional market expertise, industry trends,
job knowledge, organizational structure, and ongoing business
strategy in order to influence hiring decisions resulting in
increased quality of hire.
- Manages full life-cycle recruitment process from strategy
discussion through offer acceptance, while providing value-added
guidance and coaching on all aspects of the hiring process to
ensure the right talent is selected for the right role at the right
- Serves as candidate selection subject matter expert and trains
hiring teams on the best in class recruiting process, competency
selection and behavioral based interviewing.
- Acts as a thought partner to TA Manager in supporting strategic
partnership to the businesses on all Talent Acquisition related
- Supports TA Manager in positioning the TA function as a Center
of Expertise with hiring managers and HR partners (varies by
- Leverages labor market expertise; develops recruitment
strategies using various sourcing techniques including developing
and activating candidate pipelines, leveraging technology, research
and social media/search engine channels to address senior and hard
to fill positions.
- Utilizes data analytics and knowledge of complex recruitment
issues (i.e. labor market supply/demand, workforce trends,
competitive intelligence, Balls employment brand position) to
identify creative ways to solve problems and to influence and
advise business leaders & HRBPs on strategic talent decisions.
- Monitors and recommends the usage of external recruiters and
headhunters, as well as coordinates temporary staffing solutions to
ensure we are focused on providing the appropriate level of value
- Builds networks to find qualified passive candidates through
industry contacts, association memberships, trade groups and
- Researches, recommends, and executes new sources for active and
passive candidate recruiting. Develops a pool of qualified
candidates in advance of need.
- Recommends and makes process improvements on the recruiting
systems, reporting and tools currently in place. Evaluates
potential systems and tools and advises TA Manager on future use
(varies by region).
- Continuously looks at process improvement/creating efficiencies
and tools to enhance the TA experience for multiple external and
- Consults with business, HR and D&I partners and executes a
diversity recruiting strategy to best enable talent sourcing.
Attends career fairs for recruiting and company recognition.
Develops working relationships within organizations to aid in
- Delivers recruiting process excellence by following internal
policies and procedures, accurately tracking &/or reporting
metrics, and being compliant with all federal, state and local
employment laws OFCCP, AAP, FLSA, etc. where applicable.
Position Requirement & Competencies:
- Broad training in a related field usually acquired through
college graduate degree level education or work-related
- Job related experience for 5-7 year(s), as a recruitment
professional with at least 3 years of corporate recruitment
experience supporting senior leaders (corporate recruitment
experience may vary by region).
- Multiple years of demonstrated success in developing and
deploying recruiting strategies for hard to fill managerial level
roles. Past history of filling hard to fill roles that required
using nontraditional recruiting resources and/or heavy
- Documented experience in implementing continuous improvement
initiatives through new innovative best practices,
techniques/technology, and industry trends into the recruiting
- Demonstrated experience using resume databases, internet search
tools and social networking to find and attract top talent.
Documented history of strategic, proactive recruiting.
- Consultative approach to partnering and collaborating with
Talent Acquisition, HR, and Hiring managers.
- Experience utilizing an Applicant Tracking system.
- Knowledge of all applicable laws, regulations and
Compensation & Benefits:
- Hiring Salary Range: $ 77500-115,500 (Salary to be determined
by the applicants education, experience, knowledge, skills, and
abilities, as well as internal equity and alignment with market
- Other Compensation: This role will be eligible to participate
in the annual incentive compensation plan.
- Regular Full-Time Salaried and Hourly positions: Ball includes
a comprehensive benefits structure, Go to our career site and click
'Total Rewards' to learn more.
Ball Corporation has been made aware of reports involving
fraudulent job offers. These often appear legitimate, but Ball does
not make job offers until after a candidate has submitted a job
application and has participated in a face-to-face interview (In
person or via WebEx). All email correspondence from Ball
Corporation ends in @ball.com. Please also be advised that Ball
will never request payment or require candidates to deposit a check
during the recruitment and onboarding processes. If you have
questions about any open positions at Ball, please visit our
careers website at .
If you have applied to a position and have been asked for personal
information through LinkedIn, please notify LinkedIn directly.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minority, Female, Disabled, Lesbian, Gay, Bi-sexual, Transgender
Nearest Major Market: Denver
Keywords: Ball, Broomfield , Specialist, Senior Talent Acquisition, Other , Broomfield, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!