Project Controls Analyst III
Company: Ball Corporation
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Powered by endlessly curious people with an unwavering mission
focus, Ball Aerospace pioneers discoveries that enable our
customers to perform beyond expectation and protect what matters
We create innovative space solutions, enable more accurate
weather forecasts, drive insightful observations of our planet,
deliver actionable data and intelligence, and ensure those who
defend our freedom go forward bravely and return home safely. For
more information, visit Ball Aerospace Career Site or connect with
us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.
The Finance Strategic Support Unit delivers the expertise and
business acumen to increase value across the enterprise by
providing actionable information with recommendations and
opportunities to drive sustainable business growth.
Project Controls Schedule Analyst III
To provide schedule development, maintenance, reporting and
coordination to programs and work centers.
What You'll Do
- Provide assistance and guidance to program manager (PM),
technical leads and control account managers (CAM) in developing
appropriate schedule tasks, work-flow planning, summary roll-up
tasks and accurate status.
- Resource load schedule in support of labor analysis and
- Establish the schedule baseline for the program.
- Develop the schedule key metrics and reports and have approved
by the PM for use on the program. Review the metrics and variances
with the PM and key program personnel at least monthly.
- Develop all necessary schedule reports to present the data in a
timely and consistent manner. Conduct a meeting with the PM to
review the schedule status and review the schedule reports.
- Understand the earned value reporting requirements on the
- Establish the IMS for the program with each Control Account
Manager and program leads.
- Establish and maintain schedule traceability to the earned
value reporting system.
- Provide support to the Project Controls Cost Analyst with the
earned value Quantifiable Backup Data (QBD) development and status
and provide other schedule information as required to support the
financial and earned value reporting.
- Provide support to the PCA, PM and CAM as required. This
includes the quarterly EAC forecasting, periodic rolling wave
planning, updated resource requirements for BART, and other support
as deemed necessary.
- Review with the PM upcoming resource requirements for the
program, including labor and non-labor (facilities, testing areas,
production operations, etc.) critical resources.
- Facilitate the development and implementation of recovery
schedules as required on the program.
- Support the PM and CAM's with schedules as required for
contract changes and what-if analysis.
- Support the CAM with variance analysis requirements as it
pertains to the schedule, including problem identification,
schedule and resource impact, and corrective actions.
- Maintain a regular and predictable work schedule.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships within
the department, the SBU/SSU and the Company. Interact appropriately
with others in order to maintain a positive and productive work
- Perform other duties as necessary.
What You'll Need
- BS/BA in a related field plus 4 or more years related
- Each higher-level degree, i.e. Master's Degree or Ph.D., may
substitute for two years of experience. Two years of related
experience may be substituted for each year of education. Degree
must be from a university, college, or school which is accredited
by an agency recognized by the US Secretary of Education, US
Department of Education.
- Work is performed in an office environment.
- Travel and local commute between Ball campuses and other
possible non-Ball locations may be required.
Future Clearance Required:
A current DoD clearance and/or SCI access with Polygraph is not
required to be eligible for this position, however applicant must
be willing and eligible for submission within 60-90 days after an
offer is accepted and must be able to maintain the applicable
clearance/access. By applying to this position, you are agreeing to
complete a National Security Clearance Pre-Screen Questionnaire to
evaluate your general ability to obtain the required security
clearance or government customer access associated with this
Relocation for this position is available.
Compensation & Benefits
- HIRING SALARY RANGE: $71,500 - $97,000 (Salary to be determined
by the education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities of
the applicant, internal equity, and alignment with market
- This position includes a competitive benefits package. For
details, copy and paste https://bit.ly/3pNSnxv into your
browser or visit our careers site.
US CITIZENSHIP IS REQUIRED
Ball Aerospace is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action
Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age,
protected veteran status, or disability status.
Nearest Major Market: Denver
Keywords: Ball Corporation, Broomfield , Project Controls Analyst III, Other , Broomfield, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!