Company: Taco Bell
Posted on: May 3, 2021
You are applying for work with a franchisee of Taco Bell, not
Taco Bell Corp. or any of its affiliates. If hired, the franchisee
will be your only employer. Franchisees are independent business
owners who set their own wage and benefit programs that can vary
Looking to spice up your career? Want a company whose culture
has a little sizzle and thinks outside the bun? Make the bold
choice and choose Taco Bell.
We are looking for people who love serving customers, have
experience in the restaurant industry and who want to work for an
industry leader with endless possibilities! If you want to
build a great career while providing fast, fun and friendly service
to our customers, Taco Bell is the perfect place to learn, grow and
We offer the following:
- A commitment to promote from within
- Our training programs allow you to earn college credits
- Reward and recognition culture
The responsibilities of the Shift Supervisor will
- Interaction with customers: receiving orders, processing sales
and monies, and managing customer issues.
- Training and motivating team members.
- Preparation of products.
- Maintaining quality of product.
- Monitoring all service equipment.
- Uncompromising standards in maintaining a clean and safe work
environment (per Labor Board and OSHA regulations and Company
standards), maintaining a clean parking
lot, building exterior, dumpster and sidewalks, including removal
of trash within containers to proper dumpster site(s).
- Unloading, stocking and maintaining required inventory
- Champions recognition and motivation efforts
- Preparing/making/transporting deposits, providing feedback on
schedules, product projections, financials for store manager's
The ideal candidates must want to have fun serving great food to
- Have an ability to follow and enforce rules and
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- High School Diploma or GED preferred
- Good communication skills
- Valid driver's license
- Accessibility to a personal (not public) vehicle with secure,
dependable and reliable transportation in order to make
- Excellent communication skills, management/leadership and
- Physical dexterity required (the ability to move up to 45 lbs.
from one area to another).
- Attendance and Punctuality a must
- Operating of cash register as needed and making change for
- Basic Math skills
- Complete training certification
- Enthusiasm and willing to learn
- Team player
- Commitment to customer satisfaction
- Have a strong work ethic
Great Things Start Here!
Keywords: Taco Bell, Broomfield , Shift Leader, Other , Broomfield, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!