Company: Gordon Biersch Brewery Restaurant
Posted on: May 3, 2021
What began over twenty years ago as a dream of bringing together
fresh, handcrafted beer and made-from-scratch, world class cuisine
is today a reality atGordon Biersch
The Gordon Biersch heritage of superior beer, great food and
good times is now being served up fresh daily by our talented team
RESTAURANT EXECUTIVE CHEF / KITCHEN LEADER
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure food items are prepared according to our standards of
quality, consistency and timelines, and Guest specifications.
- Interview, hire, train, evaluate, and coach kitchen Team
Members as appropriate.
- Daily food audits through checking flavor, appearance,
consistency, and temperature.
- Schedule kitchen Team Members in conjunction with business
forecasts and predetermined budget on a weekly basis, establish and
delegate work duties in each kitchen area daily.
- Control food cost by establishing purchasing specifications,
weekly inventory through CTuit, Inventory Control Systems, product
storage requirements, standardization recipes and waste control
- Work closely and communicate regularly with BOH & FOH Team
Members to complete time sensitive tasks.
- Partner with corporate Culinary and Marketing department to
successfully roll out menu changes and marketing initiatives.
- Continuously coach and develop Sous Chef through weekly
one-on-ones with General Manager and assist with
writing/administering performance reviews on a bi-annual
- Attend and participate in weekly manager meetings and
communicate Team Member issues/complaints to management team in
manager meetings and/or by utilizing the digital manager log.
- Other duties as assigned by Regional Management, General
Manager or Operations Leadership.
- 5-8+years of restaurant culinary experience
- At least 3+ years of Sous Chef experience or one year of Chef
Experience in another concept.
- Culinary degree or equivalent preferred.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- A valid driver's license is a requirement for this
- Food service management certification or equivalent
- Successful completion of alcohol and food certification
(ServSafe) and/or other required classes by state within 60 days of
- Successful completion of the Manager in Training program often
at store or nearby location.
We can offer you:
- Unlimited Career Opportunities and Growth
- Comprehensive Benefits including medical, dental, vision,
disability and life insurance plus other voluntary benefits
- Bonus Opportunities dependent on restaurant financial
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Discount Program & More!
We are an Equal Opportunity / E-Verify Employer
In this EC role, you will manage restaurant back of house /
kitchen teams along with working as a member of the restaurant
management team. EKM, Kitchen Manager, Chef de Cuisine experience
is preferred in this Heart of House role.Gordon Biersch Brewing
Company (GB) is a well established, full service restaurant concept
that has growth opportunities for team members in a full service
casual dining restaurnat company. At GordonBiersch you can grow
your career with us.
Keywords: Gordon Biersch Brewery Restaurant, Broomfield , Kitchen Manager, Other , Broomfield, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!