Posted on: May 1, 2021
We're looking for motivated individuals who love delighting
customers and thrive in fast-paced, physical environments.About the
TeamDoorDash Essentials is a big bet to bring our customers
everything they need at home - not just restaurant food - to their
doors as fast as possible. Warehouse Associates are the backbone of
our operations, and are responsible for receiving product, picking,
packing, and staging orders, and warehouse day-to-day organization
and cleaning.About the Role
- Receiving. Receive stock from partners, verify that shipments
are accurate and free of damage, and resolve inaccuracies.
- Stocking. Place received stock in the appropriate locations
- Processing Orders. Picking, packing, and staging. Accurately
pick items in customers' orders, pack items in bags, and prepare
bags for handoff to couriers.
- Warehouse Organization. Conduct inventory counts, clean and
organize warehouse, manage spoilage processes, and help do whatever
it takes to delight our customers with a high-quality
- Testing New Initiatives. Participate in testing of new business
concepts and experimental projects.
- Help improve operations. Contribute ideas to improve our
quality and customer experience.We're excited about you because---
- You're self-motivated, positive, and a team player. You work
well with others, and you bring a great attitude to your work each
and every day. You have high integrity and are excited to delight
- You have a proven track record of success in a warehouse,
retail, or restaurant environment.
- You're able to be on your feet, and move heavy product. You are
excited and physically able to lift up to 40 lbs, with or without
accommodation, and can operate a pallet jack and hand truck.
- You have a high school diploma or GED equivalent. A college
diploma is bonus points.
- You're organized and proficient in Google Docs and Google
Sheets.Why You'll Love Working at DoorDash...
- We are leaders - Leadership is not limited to our management
team. It's something everyone at DoorDash embraces and
- We are doers - We believe the only way to predict the future is
to build it. Creating solutions that will lead our company and our
industry is what we do -- on every project, every day.
- We are learning - We're not afraid to dig in and uncover the
truth, even if it's scary or inconvenient. Everyone here is
continually learning on the job, no matter if we've been in a role
for one year or one minute.
- We are customer obsessed - Our mission is to grow and empower
local economies. We are committed to our customers, merchants, and
dashers and believe in connecting people with possibility.
- We are all DoorDash - The magic of DoorDash is our people,
together making our inspiring goals attainable and driving us to
- We offer great compensation packages and comprehensive health
benefits (for Full Time Employees).About DoorDashDoorDash is a
technology company that connects customers with their favorite
local and national businesses in over 4,000 cities and all 50
states across the United States and Canada. Founded in 2013,
DoorDash empowers merchants to grow their businesses by offering
on-demand delivery, data-driven insights, and better in-store
efficiency, providing delightful experiences from door to door. By
building the last-mile delivery infrastructure for local cities,
DoorDash is bringing communities closer, one doorstep at a time.
Read more on the DoorDash blog or at .Our Commitment to Diversity
and InclusionWe're committed to growing and empowering a more
inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities.
That's why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of the best and
brightest from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We
believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the
table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.
Keywords: DoorDash, Broomfield , Stockroom Associate, Other , Broomfield, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!