Company: Advanced Technology Solutions, Inc.
Posted on: April 28, 2021
- Overall responsibility for material plans for specified
- Ensure the overall MRP system (both within SAP and in external
processes) is maintained and overall system planning is optimized.
Conduct regular consistent reviews of all parameters and update
based on new criteria.
- Lead & conduct material planning meetings with suppliers,
ensuring all material plans are adequate from DOS and obsolescence
targets in the long and short term.
- Develop packaging run-out plans with information from project
managers, supply planning team, marketing, and suppliers to
minimize obsolescence and meet project timelines.
- Participate in weekly supply planning team meetings with
counterparts in finished good planning, deployment, forecasting,
and procurement to deliver key KPIs - service, DOS, L&D,
forecast accuracy, material SS, obsolescence minimization, and
- Track and report key KPIs - obsolescence, supplier inventory
levels, DIO, service. Current Context
- Key linkages: Supply Planning team members, Dantrade,
marketing, manufacturing, suppliers, project management, finance,
Creative Services, Master Data, Research & Innovation,
- Key elements that could motivate a candidate (provide
motivating factors to help market the opportunity to perspective
- Full Responsibility for accurate Materials plans and strategies
resulting in superior customer service and minimized operating
costs. Assisting in the development of safety stock strategies and
inventory optimization modeling.
- A key member of the category team representing the Material
Planner function. The team includes members in FG planning &
- Broad exposure to the entire supply chain with direct contacts
in both field and HQ. Professional Experience/Education needed
Bachelor of Science/ Engineering or BBA with Supply Chain
Approx. 3-5+ years related experience in Supply Planning in a
Ability to travel (10 % of the time)
Functional Competencies needed(specific to job):
- Demonstrated understanding of supply chain processes and safety
stock optimization strategies.
- Demonstrated understanding of materials management & supplier
- SAP/APO/BW knowledge a plus.
- APICS certification desired. Managerial Competencies and
Personal Skills/Attributes needed:
- Strong project management/organization skills.
- Success in problem-solving and critical thinking
- Achieve results effectively
- Anticipates and is proactive.
- Develop cross-functional effectiveness
- Leads and drives change
- Ability to take thoughtful risks
- Develop talent through training, feedback, coaching, and
fostering a training environment.
- Passion for excellence. Job Requirements:
- Maintaining raw material inventory levels,/li
- Coordinate raw material rework with suppliers
- Determine material requirements from engineering and production
- Ensure accurate material inventory balances
- Ensure material availability for production
- Approve non-production material requests and/or production
- Ensure material delivery dates meet production needs
- Manage inventory and raw materials
- Assist suppliers to assure material
- Analyze raw material inventory level to maintain objectives
relative to production demand and inventory
- Manage inventory levels at suppliers
- Resolve material inventory discrepancies and support inventory
- Track raw material replenishment to ensure production
- Maintain raw material parts, engineering masters and work
- Coordinate all material requirements to support the production
- Monitor the scheduling of incoming production material to
ensure adequate inventory levels
- Determine material availability for work orders
- Preparing material cost reports for the planner for material
forecasting and budgeting
- Plan raw materials and suppliers regarding requirements
planning of daily production
- Sequence material flow in order to meet inventory and customer
Keywords: Advanced Technology Solutions, Inc., Broomfield , Material Planner, Other , Broomfield, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!